Reviews for Still In My Dreams
4072 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Way to hit the nail on the head...
eurydice chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
i get what you're saying in this..

to you, she was the girl in english class

to me, she is the artistic actress, the spotlight exemplifying her beauty as she slips from role to role

what can you do, you know
kutipi234 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
OMG! I must see more of this! It reminds me of me and my first crush (even though I am not gay, and don't have anything against gays). I always have dreams about him, especially when I first felt attracted to him. Very bittersweet and very real! AWESOME WRITE!
Maz chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Very nice. I can relate to it.
Rose Devin chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wow... if you don't keep writing this I'll die. This is just the most bittersweet thing I've even read! Please keep writing.
Repair me chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
deep... very deep. loved it!
littlest clouds chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful :)
NiceShoesLetsFcuk chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
This is beautiful, this is everything I wish I could think but am too frightened to admit. The detached way in which you word the thought processes of your heroine are so impressive. I congratulate you on your talent.
Mandy chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Oh, woah! I love this story/musing, it's a really good piece of literature(sp?).I have tons of emotional outlet pieces like this lying around, yours is really excellent. Keep up the great work!

-Mandy a.k.a Linwe Carnesir
reede-osidius chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
reminds me so much about myself... great story :)
Deathly Dark chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Damn, I know how that is. Very deep. Very well written.
still anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wow. Deep, but not cheesy at all. That's something very rare to come across these days.

Congrats. I'm impressed.
Ash Yelensky chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
thats a really good story. its really sad but i can relate to most of the stuff you wrote about.
nevergoesout chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
oh christ.

there's always. always that one girl, eh? the one you couldn't have. jesus.

the angst was magnificent. makes me want to read this again, with a cigarette the next time around. *smirk*

liked it. as usual. she's very lucky, and she doesn't know it.
Kimber chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Damn, Mick. In my head much? Geez, with the way you've been writing, some may thing you're a lil butch jiminy cricket perched on my shoulder ;) Great writing as always. . .you totally captured the essense of everything I think you wanted to say. You continue to amaze me.