Reviews for Rain Dancing
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
that was so beautiful, so poetic. i like how it was just one moment, just a second when things could be perfect. i could really picture a girl staring up into his face, lifted and part of him. it was so clear and amazing. it sounded like a dream, but it felt real. and the last line was amazing. one of my favourites.
Vuelo chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Omigod. This is one of the best things i've ever read by you. I dont entirely know why, maybe becase it's sexy in a non-sex way, it's innocent in a kind of mischeivious way, and maybe cuz i'm just a hopeless romantic who loves dancing in the rain. I can pictures this so well... and feel it... and everything. I think it's really really REALLY wonderful!
Astralis chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
wow! I loved the imagery - it really did conjure up the whole 'dancing in the rain' thing.
luvsux4u chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
i just might as well go in the rain dancing...

very descriptive, puts a person in the place...just a great job. You have a talent here...

Btw, luv sux indeed...thnx for reading my song...but not all of my songs make luv seem like a superstition.

Slade
broken wings241 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Yeah, reading that last line, we're going to get along great.

You write in a Monty-Pythonic style. Very good.
ChaoticSouless chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
this is really good. i like it a lot. it is really meaningful and eveything..wow
Anna Vashdalal chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I am being baptized. No churches, just outside and in love with you.

That line was great. I also liked the closing line. You have the ability to create perfect endings.
Canada chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
-smile- made me smile reminds me of of the song, "Singing in the rain" Dont know the exact words so I wont write them down. Very and sweet. _ Keep writin'.

- - - - - - -

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

Canada
Rhenna chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
*rolls her eyes* I know I made TWO mistakes, at most (condridction and comparissions), which is a lot less than what you've made. I wasn't flaming you, I was merely responding to your idiot babble. There's a difference. I'm not -obviously- wrong about anything, because you seem to be the only person who's saying this to me, where as I know of at least seven people off the top of my head who agree with me, who are much more devoted to original fiction than fanfiction. I do write HP fanfiction, but I've liked HP since before it was a marketing scheme (which you even said it is NOW a marketing scheme). It wasn't always one, and I'm not one of those idiots who stop liking something because other people begin liking it. The books are just as good as they were in the beginning. I'm a huge fan of magic(k). I don't think that all written work is finger painting, I probably should have stated that clearer in the beginning. I feel that most written work at THIS site is finger painting. I don't like the really crappy fanfiction, I like the well written ones. There are TONS of beautifully written fanfiction, that people have put just as much work in, if not TWICE as much work in as a lot of the original fictions here, and that's what I'm focusing on, and that's why I'm just astounded that you would generalize ALL fanfiction like that. I didn't attack your typo, I used it as an example. You had several, but I didn't want to list them all. Waste of time, you understand. I'm not even arguing with you about where fanfiction and original fiction can go, so I don't know why you keep bringing that up. Fanfiction: . Original Fiction: . Wow. Not hard. I do agree with you though. I don't want to spend all this time arguing about things you're wrong about. I hardly think I'm wrong in saying that there are fanfictions out there that are more engaging than anything that Dickens wrote. *shrugs* It's my opinion, but for me, it's true. So whatever.