Reviews for Trick or Treat
thornwitch chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Very angsty, but also quite an achy one. It's difficult (for me) to write any angst without sort of, sounding like i'm moaning all the time. But you do it so well.
S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
too much for the brain...is there some secret meaning in here?...ok sorry...don't hurt me! PLEASE!...it kinda confused me a bit..but it was GREAT! hahaah new word! idon't use good anymore! MWAHAHAHA..
Frodo chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Wow... another really well done poem. You have such a great talent, it amazes me. It's perfectly done. It flows really well too. This is so going on my favorite's list. Kick arse job!

-Frodo
KhaosKitten chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Hmm..funny I read this when i'm starting to feel that way and thanks for the reviews! But um, I dunno maybe i messed up on something but Eternity is supposed to be a song , i'll go chesk it out..but thanks, and keep writing _ I likey

~Khaos
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Wow, Fae! I really like this poem. The title says so much, too. It's beautiful. Very clear, and.. it just gets that feeling across so well! Believe me, I know that feeling.. hehe. Another amazing poem Fae! Namaarie melamin vanima Fae!
Chocolate Chicken chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Well, it was 12:30am you expect people to be swarming around you laughing? Tho.. I did make pancaked at 11pm last night.. Hmm.. getting off track. Love the poem!

~The Chocolate Chicken.

The Time to regret is over, the time to rhyme has begun.