Reviews for Speaking from the heart
JediKnightBalthasar chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
It's terrible that those things happened to you. At least now all you can do is look back on them, they don't have to be lived through again.

If it makes you feel any better, the bullies probably hurt just as much. I've been on both ends; after so many taunts and assaults I lit into a boy, and no one bothered me any longer. Even though violence is the wrong answer.
Fayra chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
My God, the actually did hit you? That never happened to me. They just call me humiliatings nicknames. I agree with you - its a sad world. Im sorry you had to endure that.

I feel bad writing a review like if it was a fictional story, but, just in case yoúre interested. It was easy to read what you wrote, it was, you know, like a story that its alive. That its happening. Have you ever think about writing stories?
Lightining-Bolt22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
What caught my attention to this fic was about bullying. Yup, lifes got to many of them so I thought it would be intresting to read your small bio. And I must say I was really impressed. I acctually read it all (which I find hard to do these days ) I hope you write some new fics soon, I'll look forward to them ;)