Reviews for In the Eye of the Tiger
lilcarellijohn chapter 31 . 6/16
Loved it
I felt I need more closure for the ending but I still Loved it with all my heart
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26
In the first chapter, when Leah called Jack, she introduced herself as Leah Thornton. But now she's Leah Townsend. Which is it?
Ilsa with an I chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
OH MY GOODNESS SO BEAUTIFUL
fivesevenfive chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Kind of cliché, but isn't everything? I like it that way. The only downside is not knowing what happens to then after you end the story. Cliffhangers :(
An epilogue would be nice but not necessary.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
This whole story was abrupt . In the begining this story seemed promising then it turned corny .The rating should be T . There was nothing mature in this .
Yuki98 chapter 31 . 2/10/2014
Reading this has been both awkward and exciting for me considering my name really is Leah ... if you get how it feels from my point of view I hope you do.
I loved this story if you are still looking for ideas for another one I have some.
If your into fantasy then you can make a story of dragon tamers, magicians, mythical creatures, People with special powers in a fantasy world I thought you might find it fun to write.
I shouldn't be saying this but I have always thought of a romance scene where a spell is cast to bind your lover ... literally.
LotusTears chapter 31 . 11/8/2013
This should be published. Really good!
Alice Nguyen1 chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
Okay, so I love this story! Like so much more than I love one that Star123 had written, about football and all. I always love spies and those kind of romance and all. I really love the storyline you've created, it was very talented. This is story is so amazing that I couldn't stop reading until it's done, it's unforgettable. Anyway...I really enjoy this story that you've written and finished. I just love it!
-Alice
LeweBecki chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Lol so x.x i was testing out your story and .. He slapped her ! Lool interesting .. Very interesting
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 31 . 2/25/2013
Whoa this story was amazing. I loved it so much; every time I finished reading one chapter I couldn't wait to get to the next
luzanima chapter 27 . 2/7/2013
You mentioned have a website with other pieces posted on it. Is that still the case? I didn't see it linked in your profile anymore, but I'd love to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Good story, with a cliché plot. The characters seems inconsistent, they abruptly change personality depending on the scene. some parts seems rushed and some seems to be dragging. Please don't take my criticisms to heart. To be honest I could never hope to write as good as you. This has been a great read I had in a while. I could easily get lost in the scene and you describe Leah's emotion really well.
CrimsonsNight chapter 31 . 8/5/2012
Its a good story, it has some plot issue and some major character flaws. It seemed rushed and lacked any real acton. But it was very good with a great plot. I really enjoyed reading did a great job!
CrimsonsNight chapter 30 . 8/5/2012
He already told her he was looking for her...i think shehas reallly bad selective hearing.
CrimsonsNight chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
I think its odd the way the reacted to him waking up, i mean he saved her life and told her he loved hr what more ould she want.
2,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »