Reviews for In the Eye of the Tiger
Skylla chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
I usually read a few chapters at a time, so I don't always comment on everything. I've read all you other stories and I think you've again come up with a creative idea. You left quite a bit of a cliffhanger in the second chapter. I'll be wondering how it'll turn out.
Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 chapter 2 . 3/10/2003
Brilliant! I love this story so much already. I love it more then your other story which is saying a lot! Fantastic, stupendous and every other cool word. Can I please be on your update list? I think I asked this last time but I'll do it again. My email address is as you already know! I think the person in the house is Sean, right? I can't wait until you update!
Katrin the Great chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
Oh! Please continue! This seems like a really good story- please update soon!
musicfanatic chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
Update! Update! Update! Plez!
BetterbyDesign chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Another great story! Can't wait for the next chapters!
Crazed and Dazed chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
I really want to know what happens now. I love the story it is unique and I like things like that. This story definitely catches my attention. I'd like to be on your mailing list also, so here is my addy. I use this one the most so.
MusicFanatic7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Hey, I really liked your first chapter, I hope you coninue it.
Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Yeah I read it! This is brilliant, please continue as soon as possible this has great potential. Could you please email me when you update? Thanks for another fantastic story.
jules2206 chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
yep i read it. its really carry one with it.
Crazed and Dazed chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I really really like the idea of the fic and it is so good and if your not busy would u mind checking out my story? Yeah, I'm having computer problems with logging in and all but that is why I have to use another person's computer. Well that was very pointless but I'd like more or your story soon!
2,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138