Reviews for In the Eye of the Tiger
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 31 . 2/25/2013
Whoa this story was amazing. I loved it so much; every time I finished reading one chapter I couldn't wait to get to the next
luzanima chapter 27 . 2/7/2013
You mentioned have a website with other pieces posted on it. Is that still the case? I didn't see it linked in your profile anymore, but I'd love to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Good story, with a cliché plot. The characters seems inconsistent, they abruptly change personality depending on the scene. some parts seems rushed and some seems to be dragging. Please don't take my criticisms to heart. To be honest I could never hope to write as good as you. This has been a great read I had in a while. I could easily get lost in the scene and you describe Leah's emotion really well.
CrimsonsNight chapter 31 . 8/5/2012
Its a good story, it has some plot issue and some major character flaws. It seemed rushed and lacked any real acton. But it was very good with a great plot. I really enjoyed reading did a great job!
CrimsonsNight chapter 30 . 8/5/2012
He already told her he was looking for her...i think shehas reallly bad selective hearing.
CrimsonsNight chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
I think its odd the way the reacted to him waking up, i mean he saved her life and told her he loved hr what more ould she want.
CrimsonsNight chapter 28 . 8/5/2012
Is it bad that the end made me want to laugh? Thethought of her waving at the enemie was too much!
CrimsonsNight chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
He just loves windows doesn't he? I really like this chapter
CrimsonsNight chapter 26 . 8/5/2012
Jacque reminds me of zeveran from dragon age chapter was surprisingly cute.
CrimsonsNight chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Okay soo last time i checked she was an adult...so why does she have to go back to them?
CrimsonsNight chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
The chapter was amazing. But there is a problem...her punched the wall that had to make some sort of sound. Why didn,t tullson come running sooner?
CrimsonsNight chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
He vaguely reminds be of themain character from the movie man from a wonderfull movie a little graphic but still very good!
CrimsonsNight chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
I was about say the story lacked action, but now it seems things are heating up. I reallly love the plot! Her parents sending a letter completely unexpected.
CrimsonsNight chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Heartbreakingly good!
CrimsonsNight chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
That ended better than i thought it would! It nice to see him actinghuman •
2,068 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »