Reviews for In the Eye of the Tiger
CrimsonsNight chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Her life is on the line i dont think she would be that conserned About her hair
CrimsonsNight chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Very intense, loved how you portrayed the suspense.
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I blike it so far, but i think it would have been better if you show what was happening through a scene rather than simply saying it.
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
You see, I like this story. The only thing that really really bugs me is that there are always more review responses in your chapters than ACTUAL story. This is why I won't continue reading.
But best of luck for the rest of your writing career.
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
You see, I
samanthamferr chapter 31 . 7/16/2012
I love this story! It's been a while since I found a good story like this in fictionpress!
Ruby.K chapter 31 . 6/20/2012
Omg. Awwwwww! Such an adorable ending to such an amazing story. This review is like three years late since your last update, but whatever xD. I love the way you developed Sean's character. It wasn't like most stories where the character just changes instantly because of the girl. Instead, Sean's change was gradual, and that's what makes a good author. I would love to see more of your stories if you ever plan on continuing your short stories (:
twibbit chapter 31 . 5/17/2012
:))
Grammar Nazi chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Realization, organization. No 's'. Sorry, it was driving me insane. Awesome story!
R. Ficst chapter 31 . 3/5/2012
LOVED it.

and I'm sorry I can't give a more detailed review, but I started this when I should have gone to bed, and now I've finished it close to when I would be waking up. Thank you so much for posting, I truly enjoyed this story. I'm going to crash now.
effortless-inelegance chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
Maybe this is a way-too-cliche idea, but... I think you should write a story about James! :)
effortless-inelegance chapter 31 . 2/9/2012
WOW. Definetely a tour de force. You did an amazing job of making both the characters and the situations realistic... loved it... I'm adding this story to my favorites now. Kudos to you!
effortless-inelegance chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Ha ha! My favorite line: "I didn't have breakfast this morning. Moron."
effortless-inelegance chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oooooh! What a hooker of a beginning! Looove it! I usually have a hard time reading longer stories on FP, but I'm eager to dive into this one!
Sra. Puckerman chapter 31 . 7/20/2011
I really love all chapters, what a beautiful angsty, romantic, sexy story you wrote. To be honest i felt that some of the chapters ere short, but then again malle i lije the estoy too much and always felt like moré.
2,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »