Reviews for Among the Cinders
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 7 . 3/12
This was really, really good! I love the idea behind it, and taking inspiration from the rhyme is always really promising - plus the modified version at the end wrapped it up very nicely.
Thank you for writing!
Spritefyre chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
I love your story, but I think there should have been a little more longer transition between normal Polly and psycho Polly. It seemed to happen too fast.
SheWhoWatchesSilently chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
I will remember this story forever! I'll tell it to ppl! It was really sweet :) but, sad at the same time XD
rowland chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
this was an inspiring story of a girl who had courage.
Noman chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
What the * is wrong with you? Taking an innocent nursery rythme and turning it into something like this!
Sage Valkisco chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
MAGNIFICO! I loved it! That is such a evil nursery rhyme I have never heard before untill now. You should make a series, making nursery rhymes into sinister stories
Flyyboy06 chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
That was great. Well-written, good plot, good character development...jus everything about that fic was great. h0lla
Kristen672 chapter 7 . 4/26/2003
This is a great story..
Spiky Hair Kid chapter 7 . 4/1/2003
Well, I can finally review it, so for the last chapter I must say it was quite the ending...I really liked the poem, the part which you wrote, at the end, overall it was fun to read and very interesting, nice short story.
Drucilla Black chapter 7 . 3/20/2003
*Applauds wildly* this was one of THE freakiest and coolest horror stories I've EVER read! The ending poem was an especially nice touch...
Spiky Hair Kid chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
Wow, cool chapter, I can only imagine how it's gonna end now with Polly goin' all psycho and such.
Wyrd Sista187 chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
OMG! Please please PLEASE update this ASAP it is just sososo wonderfully scary!
me chapter 5 . 3/12/2003
This story is good. ITs a little bit twisted but it is still good.
Spiky Hair Kid chapter 5 . 3/12/2003
Of course I like it, what else would I say? The last paragraph and especially the last sentence I really like. Kinda somber chapter, filled with so much emotion, it's good.
Spiky Hair Kid chapter 4 . 3/11/2003
Cool chapter, definitly liked the way you led the reader on to the sex thing and then wham common sense takes over and nothing happens. It's also nice the way you have Polly stand up for herself for story seems all to real for the people that experince what Polly does, it's a shame that it happens in real life.