Reviews for K52 Locked
Deedlit chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
*Clapz.* Job well done, Ian.

(And you were right. It's not insane, even though it was written by -you- of all people. Heheh.)
Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I really did like this spy story of yours and I don't have any suggestions about it.
Eudoxus chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Obviously, you know what your writing about (unless im just completly dense) and this is a really great story!

Somethings you might want to think about are making your paragraphs shorter, since most people (well, atleast me) tend to skip over important things if there in the middle of an extremly long paragraph, and starting a new paragraph after someone speaks.

other than that, i really liked this. The plot is awesome (kinda james bond meets devil may cry) and your descriptions are completly detailed.
Dane Martin chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
This is a fun story, but it seems "over-written" in parts. As far as I know, this could all be part of the espionage genre, but the overall tone of the story didn't seem to be a light-hearted (or dark-hearted, for that matter) parody. Also, I thought that the dialogue was very badly formatted, but since this is a story mostly relying on one-track action, it's acceptable. But really, it's an overall great read, and I'll be reading more of your stuff as it's produced. Keep writing!