Reviews for Flowing brook
CaffineAnonymous chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Hey there...nice to see you have continued updating. I can't wait to get back home so I can have the time to read it!

(Ps I emailed you, didja get it?)
midary chapter 33 . 7/11/2003
you handled it superbly shymk. _ hehe, and look i'm not the only one who hates adriaan now.

just to let you know, i was stil there on im, i duno why my messages weren't getting thru. i dunno how well we can trust email either anymore, even tho i emailed you anyway. i figure this is my best bet at getting the message to you. i know we joke about the devil living in technology at my chruch, but maybe its not a joke afterall, considering what keeps happening... anyway, i'm sorry. i dunno what else to say. lets pray that this actually uploads...
lostinscotland chapter 33 . 7/11/2003
kill him! kill him! c'mon, let him at least beat him to a pulp! please? he deserves it! ::tries to beat up adriaan herself, and is once again stifled::

good work!
lostinscotland chapter 32 . 7/11/2003
kill him! git him, alex, git him! ::bounces up and down, is stifled by friends:: git 'im!

::is dragged away to next chapter::
lostinscotland chapter 31 . 7/11/2003
ooh, evil. very, very evil.

::tries to remember why jess is saying 'not again', fails miserably:: drat it. i know i'm missing something here, but if i go back to look, i'll never find it...ergh. onwards!
TabusVakarian chapter 33 . 7/11/2003
Ohh what a sick jackass (sorry bout the language... but there's no other word to describe adriaan). I'm gonna kick his arse!

Poor poor jess.

Update soon, I absolutely have to know what happens!
talkingbanana chapter 33 . 7/11/2003
ack evil author alert! evil author alert!

intense couple of chapters you have up. really intense. *shudders* great writing, though.

i say let alex kill him. o:)
lostinscotland chapter 23 . 7/5/2003
ok, this review is really for chapter 30, but since i already reviewed the author's note you had there last time, i couldn't do it again o.o;;

weehee! you promoted my stories! thankies!

ehh...::searches for something to throw at the ducking shymk:: blasted cliffhangers! ::mutter, mutter:: hmph. oh, well, such is life. i'll survive.

great chapter overall, can't wait for more! keep it up!
TabusVakarian chapter 30 . 6/29/2003
Aw... I was so hoping he'd give her a goodnight kiss :P:P you bum!

Ha ha, I liked it though.. 'silly lady' ehe ehe heh... now hurry and update again or else:P
lostinscotland chapter 30 . 6/28/2003
oh, don't beat yourself up over it! then who would write this wonderful story? ::looks incredibly distressed::

anyhow, i went back and read it; great chapter! it's really cute! hehe, alex's poetry reminds me of mine. fun stuff!

if you still want something for promotion, you could look at my stuff. it's not overwhelmingly christian, but the basis is in there. and i promise i believe in what i'm writing!

anyway, great story! keep it up!
lostinscotland chapter 29 . 6/28/2003
aww, cute chapter. jimmy's adorable! i love it when little kids like me _

alex is still cute. and rhea is fun! weehee! update soon!
Seigi no Hoshi chapter 30 . 6/27/2003
This story is continuing to be good. You definitely do an excellent job of showing the different relationships of the characters through their interactions.

And your not an idiot.
talkingbanana chapter 30 . 6/27/2003
ah yes, liked the misplaced chapter. great work!
talkingbanana chapter 28 . 6/27/2003
great chapter! you've captured the tension that comes with this stage of any relationship perfectly.

you hear me? PERFECTLY. ;)

keep up the great work! :D
elohimdancer319 chapter 28 . 6/27/2003
awesome. i love this story, its really good. cant wait to read more.

KB