Reviews for Flowing brook
midary chapter 27 . 6/23/2003
hehe, you know my opinion on the chapter already, so i'm going to make a comment inspired by some of the reviews. remember when i told you that you were doing a good job of writing out alex's character, way back when you were writing the candle incident. well just look, he's got fangirls! at least i think anyway. looks at talkingbanana and brooke (then looks in the mirror). hehe. _~ crazy crazy. you're lucky you have so many readers though. i'm glad fb has made it this far.
Seigi no Hoshi chapter 27 . 6/23/2003
I've read this whole thing over the past few days, and I am really enjoying it. You write very well, and your characterization is strong. I also like your use of Afrikaans in the fic. (I also read the part about Rhea's birthday on my birthday, so that was kind of cool.)

I would probably spells out thanks in the story instead of writing thanx. (Yeah, it's a little picky.) And in the first few chapters, it was sometimes confusing as to who "she" and "her" was referring to, though that has gotten better. But overall, your spelling and grammar is excellent, especially since English is not your first language.

Overall, a great story so far. I can't wait to read more.
lostinscotland chapter 27 . 6/22/2003
::pouts:: i ran out of story to read...you must update again ::sigh:: not for another week? drats!

i love this story! everyone is great! well...everyone who's supposed to be great, is great. i'm not thrilled with some of the characters, but then, i rather doubt i'm supposed to be!

alex is soo cute! i love him already. his interaction with jess is great, and with rhea is excellent. i soo cannot to wait to read more!
lostinscotland chapter 24 . 6/22/2003
yay! i helped write the story you promoted in this chapter! ::beams::

anyway, i finally got back to your story, and i've been reading straight thru it. this chapter was awesome; the entire time, i was terrified that the father was going to twalk in or something. great job!

on to the next!
heaven bound chapter 27 . 6/22/2003
nice chapter : ) i just noticed one spelling mistake "Rhea raised her brow at the site, " it should be "Rhea raised her brow at the sight," but otherwise *whew* glad Alex and Rhea finally talked about their feelings!
TabusVakarian chapter 27 . 6/20/2003
Whew, it's about time they confessed their feelings to one another... Good chappy _
talkingbanana chapter 27 . 6/20/2003
oh how exciting, you're promoting my story! i feel so loved.

*ahem* about yours, i love how flustered and awkward alex and rhea are around each other. it's so . . . real. you're doing a great job of writing this stage of their relationship. keep up the great work! :)
talkingbanana chapter 26 . 6/20/2003
oops, in my excitement over the preview i forgot to review! shame on me. i like this chapter a lot, although i'm disappointed that we don't get the details of their day together. oh well.

ha, protective alex is funny. i want an alex of my own. ;)
TabusVakarian chapter 26 . 6/16/2003
mesa loved it. Poor rhea.. she needs to realize that she can trtust jess and alex.. poor poor girl.
CaffineAnonymous chapter 26 . 6/14/2003
*sigh* That was a good chapter. I had been waiting for Friday all week long before I realized I had company and wasn't gonna be able to read this until Sunday, but I got to read it today! *YAY*! I am anxiously awaiting next Friday...oh and be nice because it'll be my last update until August! *ARGH!*

~Caffine-a-holic

PS- As soon as I can get my computer online I will update my stories-I will try not to leave you at a major cliffhanger all summer long...hehe
elohimdancer319 chapter 26 . 6/13/2003
that was awesome. i love it. please continue and good luck with the story.

KB
gfghfhhgjg chapter 26 . 6/13/2003
Very good chapter! Now we know what Darth Vader means...Dark Father...
TabusVakarian chapter 25 . 6/9/2003
Who me? Enjoy a fight between the two? Never! *dripping with sarcasm* lol. Good chappy, short but sweet. Can't wait for more... and you better let me know the second your website is up!

lol. Oh ya, I started a new story. Check it out if you can, it's called Denying Reality. _
CaffineAnonymous chapter 25 . 6/6/2003
that was good. :) I so look forward to fridays. I don't know what I am going to do when I go overseas in two weeks...I'll be gone for 7 weeks ! So...keep updating, k? :-D

~The Anonymous Starbucks Guru
talkingbanana chapter 25 . 6/6/2003
oh, i like how that ended. kinda upset that it ended at all, especially 'cause i'll miss next friday's update and probably have to wait until sunday to read it (oh the horror), but that was a cute ending. i can't wait to see this Alex and Rhea thing unfold. keep up the awesome work! :D
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »