Reviews for Flowing brook
CaffineAnonymous chapter 24 . 5/30/2003
Hey. Thanks for the promotion (again). I am really into your story...I was *so* excited to log on after an incredibly long trip and see you've updated :) I really enjoyed seeing the relationship between alex and jessica... :) Way to go! (thumbs up)
Jesus-Freak chapter 24 . 5/30/2003
Awesome! At least they were able to get the money for Rhea.. oh how I'd like to pummel adrienne, I really don't like him, not one bit.
talkingbanana chapter 24 . 5/30/2003
great chapter! i loved the sibling interaction.

question: how far away is rhea from her home? i was under the impression she was quite far away, but it doesn't seem so now...

keep up the great work!
Brooke O'Riley chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
i really like this, sorry i'm going so slowly, but i seem to come at the worse times and i just can't concentrate! but i'll be back to read more later!
Brooke ORiley chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
good. so we finally get a name! most excellent.

um...still watch for commas, don't use 'her' and 'she' so often. but again, i'm only on chapter 4, i realize that there's lots more to go. and i will read it, but right now i'm falling asleep, so i think i will go take a nap!

keep up the good work!
lostinscotland chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
ok, so maybe we didn't get her name quite yet.

but i like this story! maybe try to use more commas, again, don't use 'she' so often, but it's really good and i'll be watching it. this is all i have time for now, but i promise i'll be back!
lostinscotland chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
finally got to your story, just like i said!

ok, first off, you need to understand- i know this has been posted for a while. other reviewers may have said what i'm about to say, and you may have already changed it. and i'm aware that i'm only on chapter one. but here's my initial observation.

you use 'she' and 'her mother' entirely too much. often, we don't know if 'she' is mother or daughter. i assume you will introduce her name in the future, most likely the next chapter? well, i shall go and find out!
CaffineAnonymous chapter 23 . 5/23/2003
Yet another excellent chapter. :) This is your first fiction? Wow, I hope it's not the last! (And the same goes for you...you'd better not leave me hanging... haha)
heaven bound aka violets are blue chapter 23 . 5/23/2003
aw...that was such a cute chapter! I kind of have a technical question too though, what do you save your story as on your computer so that you can get italics? I save mine as MS DOS TEXT ONLY but italics don't work with that. Anyways, i also wanted to say that I like the advertising you do, I actually read Masterpiece and LOVED it because you advertised it : )
TabusVakarian chapter 23 . 5/23/2003
*crosses arms* I'm very insulted. If thi\at last commetn was brought about from our conversation, I would like to point out that I am not American :P:P:P:P:P! Lol. I may be short, but I am not american.

Anyways, awesome chapter. I really hope Rhea and Alex get together this time. :P
talkingbanana chapter 23 . 5/23/2003
cute chapter. i liked it. :) keep up the good work!

and what's this, now, blaming me 'cause i'm a short American girl? hm? i eat my veggies, thank you very much. ;)
CaffineAnonymous chapter 22 . 5/16/2003
Hey. Excellent, intriguing chapter. Thanks for the reviews and promotion :) Don't worry about me casting it aside; I will be updating my story for a while yet-I always give myself a 5 chapter cushion...

~The Anonymous Starbucks Guru
Lin Winter chapter 22 . 5/16/2003
Rhea had a brother? Interesting. Update soon.
TabusVakarian chapter 22 . 5/16/2003
Wow... He's just like their father... that was an amazing chapter! I can't wait till the next one. I hope Rhea decides to start listening to God. _ Keep up the good work!
Lisa chapter 22 . 5/16/2003
Hello! I stumbled across this Web site by accident a while ago and started to read your story. I think there were about 15 chapters up and I read them all at once and was hooked! I look forward to each new chpater.

As far as reviewing, I can tell you I like the plot line and where you're going with it. I write for a living (I'm a journalist) so I have noticed the odd grammatical error but those are most likely due to typing or because English is not your first language. Nothing an editor couldn't fix up if you sent it in for publishing! Keep up the good work!
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »