Reviews for Flowing brook
talkingbanana chapter 22 . 5/16/2003
great chapter as always! keep up the good work! :D
TabusVakarian chapter 21 . 5/14/2003
Woah, that chapter was awesome, so touching. She has a brother? and he's there? Is he good or bad? OH man this is such a good story, I can't wait for the next update. Thank's for promoting my poem. I feel so loved now _
violets are blue chapter 21 . 5/13/2003
sorry about the assumption, just though mk in your pen name stood for missionary kid (oops!) hurry and post more!
CaffineAnonymous chapter 21 . 5/10/2003
Hey there. I had planned on reading a bit of it today and then on until I was finished but then I couldn't stop reading. You're a good writer and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!

~The Anonymous Starbucks Guru
talkingbanana chapter 21 . 5/9/2003
oh mean ending, even more mean than the last chapter! *whimpers* don't keep doing this to me!

update soon! :D great chapter as always ('cept for that cliffhanger there, but that's okay, i do the same thing).
violets are blue chapter 20 . 5/7/2003
Wow. I can't believe english is not your first language! Despite some minor grammar and spelling mistakes your story is awesome. I've read a lot of the stories on this site and i have to say yours is one of the most realistic and compelling. Your characters are 3D and have a real depth about them. I especially love the use of Afrikaans, such a beautiful language! Question about the author: are you from South Africa? Or, as your pen name would suggest, an MK there? About the story...please write more soon! I love it that there ARE some Christians out there, we need more of them! Keep writing!
Cazma chapter 20 . 5/4/2003
Your story is fantastic. Rhea's character comes across so well, i can really relate to her emotions, her anger and her pain. If chapter 20 is the last chapter, i think it fits in well with the rest of the chapters; leaves an air of mystery for the reader. And about correcting your spelling mistakes? Please dont, leave it as it is seeing makes Rhea's character more beleivable as if it was you. dont know if that makes sense, but what im trying to say is that it makes Rhea seem more 3D, as though her culture and every little minor detail counts. Your story was beautiful
midary chapter 20 . 5/3/2003
aw. your welcome adelphe. _ tho i really didn't do that much, you're the more compitant writer between us remember. ::ducks the tomato being thrown by shymk:: (and so begins the next debate between us _~)

thankees to you too tho. i'd say you should recommend Elie's Story but i dun think i'm ever gonna get anywhere with it ::nervous laugh::

and i back up the recommendation for Jesus-freak's story so little time go read it peoples, its good!
TabusVakarian chapter 20 . 5/3/2003
Aw... i was so hoping they'd finally jsut get over theirselves and make up :(. Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait longer for that. I liked the chapter though, very well written and emotional.

Thanks for the recommendation!
talkingbanana chapter 20 . 5/2/2003
no! alex did NOT just leave! he's not allowed to do that!

update soon! :)
dragon-slayer64 chapter 19 . 4/27/2003
Cliffhanger! No!
TabusVakarian chapter 19 . 4/25/2003
Hmm, I like it. I want to know if she actually reads the letter. I really do hope her and Alex can make amends.

As for your offer abut promoting stories, could you please please please promote mine (So Little Time) *gives you the puppy dog face* please?
Lin Winter chapter 19 . 4/25/2003
Beautifully writen. I love it.
talkingbanana chapter 19 . 4/25/2003
great chapter, as always! glad to see them trying to make amends. :D

check your e-mail. there's a couple suggestions for promotions in there. :D
Tabbi chapter 18 . 4/18/2003
Poor Rhea! No wonder she has so many issues with trusting people! That dream made me want to cry *sniff*
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »