Reviews for Flowing brook
talkingbanana chapter 18 . 4/18/2003
whoohoo! translations!

and UPDATE! even better!

oh, that's a kinda creepy scene. good writing! :D
Lin Winter chapter 18 . 4/18/2003
Absoultly awesome. I have this on faves I think. You must come up with the next chapie soon . . . please.
Lin Winter chapter 17 . 4/11/2003
The poem wasn't that bad. I like what you're doing with everything. Please update soon.
talkingbanana chapter 17 . 4/11/2003
oh, i get it now! keep up the good work, girl! :D
TabusVakarian chapter 17 . 4/11/2003
These last three chapters were absolutely amazing. Although I would have enjoyed seeing you delve into the explanations deeper as to the witchcraft part, I completely understand why you aren't. Some things are just better left alone. I really like the way you've slowly been introducing us deeper into each character and their pasts. Also, that poem was completely amazing. It's so true and so... deep I think is the word I'm looking for. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your update next weekend.

God Bless,

Tabbi
Tabbi chapter 16 . 4/10/2003
He thought she was chanting? Hmm... interesting
talkingbanana chapter 16 . 4/9/2003
eh, i really don't get it, but i'm sure what just happened will make sense too. :)

and i'm clueless on the challenge, just to let you know. that's why you haven't gotten any guesses from me.
TabusVakarian chapter 15 . 4/8/2003
What was this dreaded thing I wonder? I want to knwo what made the day so horrible!
Lin Winter chapter 15 . 4/8/2003
Good job. I don't have too much time to write a long review. Sorry.

Keep writing.
talkingbanana chapter 15 . 4/7/2003
she's not leaving, right?

update soon!
Lin Winter chapter 14 . 4/7/2003
I like where this is going.

Plese update soon.
Jesus-freak chapter 14 . 4/5/2003
short, but sweet, I liked it!

Now, here's my guess to the answer to your question:

A flowing brook is like flowing emotions, it can change at anytime, pick up speed, slow down, even freeze over when it gets cold or melt when it gets warmer. So my guess is that it's a metaphor to the many emotions rhea feels as time passes and how her feelings can change as if with the weather.
talkingbanana chapter 14 . 4/4/2003
oh, i'm seein' sparks! ;) keep up the good work and timely updates! :D
TabusVakarian chapter 13 . 4/4/2003
NO! They're back? I'm glad Alex and Jess were there to save her. *sniff* i'd take you up on your challenge but... well, my mind is kinda dedad at the moment O.o . Having no school for two days really make's you stop using you're brain... gotta love getting ice storms _. But good luck to whoever is participating in it, and I can't wait to read more of the story .
talkingbanana chapter 13 . 4/3/2003
oh, did you really need to ask me if i want a chance to figure out that translation? of course i do! bring it on! :D

oh creepy . . . i wonder what'll happen next . . . keep up the good work! :D