Reviews for Flowing brook
TabusVakarian chapter 12 . 4/1/2003
Wow. I completely love the story. You have amazing skills and an awesome talent here. i can't wait to read more. _. Keep up the good work, and God Bless!
TabusVakarian chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
I'm so glad a family was able to save her. _ . I can't wait to read the next chapter _.
Lin Winter chapter 12 . 3/29/2003
I think I am starting to repeat myself but I really like how you're displaying Alex's personality. I have added this to my faves. Please continue.
talkingbanana chapter 12 . 3/28/2003
rats. I want to know what that meant! ;) oh well.

grammar nitpick: "everyone different and yet the same" - when you use "everyone" as one word, it implies people; in this case, you'd want to use "every one" as two words, 'cause you're not talking about people. same thing in the next sentence.

ah Alex is great! put more of him in the story!

great job! :D
TabusVakarian chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Wow. That was amazing. I don't have time to read more since class is over, but I will finish reading your story as soon as I can. You've already got me hooked.
Lin Winter chapter 11 . 3/26/2003
I like how this is going. Hopefully the WB monster won't come again.

~Hello~
talkingbanana chapter 11 . 3/26/2003
great chapter!

ah, i see why you're doing that with the translations. i'd probably do the same thing. but i wanna know what it means! ;)

keep up the good work!
Lin Winter chapter 10 . 3/23/2003
I absolutely love the story! Please update soon.

~In God's eyes
dragon-slayer24 chapter 10 . 3/22/2003
Just one word; Wow.
talkingbanana chapter 10 . 3/21/2003
GREAT job so far! keep up the awesome work!

it's so refreshing to see Christ-centered fiction around here. keep it up. :D

just one note . . . including languages other than English in your work in small amounts, like you did, is great and adds to the piece, but a translation would be great. just a little snippet in an author's note at the bottom or something. :)
midary chapter 8 . 3/20/2003
and you say you're not good at descriptions! ha! you're better than you think. I really like how this is coming along. hehe, alex is my favorite already. _ thanks for chapter 7
Lin Winter chapter 8 . 3/19/2003
I find this quite a moving story. I like how you are displaying Alex's personality.
Lin Winter chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
I really like how this story is developing. Good job.

~God's hands~
Lin Winter chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
This story is wonderful. Please keep writing soon. Oh yea, thanks for metioning me.

~God's love~
coolpearls chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
Hey, this is a really good story. It's so sad, though. I really like it and I can't wait for your next update!
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »