Reviews for Flowing brook
Caitir chapter 13 . 3/18/2004
*glares at evil men* i dislike them intensely. yes i do. alex good. mean men bad. wow, i'm profound. it's a good thing you wrote this instead of me. you're much better at it.
Caitir chapter 12 . 3/18/2004
*finally takes a breath* comic relief is a good thing. I can actually breathe for a bit. goodness *takes a deep breath before diving into next chapter*
Caitir chapter 11 . 3/18/2004
they both are nice. as soon as Rhea heals a bit, they're going to make stellar, strong friends. i like that.
Caitir chapter 9 . 3/18/2004
i like alex. this is my daily profound thought. be impressed, as i have 21 hours and 45 minutes left with only stupid thoughts.
Caitir chapter 8 . 3/18/2004
*sigh* such depth of hurt that none of them understand. she's scarred and jaded, and they're trying to help, and everyone is generally not making anything better. humans...
Caitir chapter 7 . 3/18/2004
a few grammar things... but otherwise, wonderful. you really do have a talent for tugging at the emotions, don't you?
Caitir chapter 6 . 3/18/2004
*wishes she could be there with the girls* your description made me want to go there... *sigh* reminds me of a place i visited this summer... perfectly peaceful. i want to join them. bravo once again!
Caitir chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
*hugs Rhea, is angry at her father* oh... i just want to hurt him for her. gr... i want him to suffer. i want him to suffer a lot. that's not very nice of me, is it? but then, it is a credit to your work, that you can make me so furious at a man who doesn't even exist.
Caitir chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
*frowns* poor dear... i do seem to be saying that rather a lot. she is though... she needs a good hug!
Caitir chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
*cradles various and sundry characters* you, my dear, are a very mean authoress. however, this said, you also have a knack for partraying exactly what you want to even through different languages. lovely... if hard to take.
Caitir chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
*hugs* poor dear... i just want to adopt her, so it isn't so bad...
Caitir chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
*trying not to cry or be angry* perfect beginning. i should have expected the motorcycle... good beginning. wonder if i can read the whole thing tonight?
Elusive Enigma chapter 50 . 3/11/2004
This was an awesome story. I read it off your website and I absolutely loved it. It has so blessed my life! It really made me think! Thank you so much for this story I really enjoyed it and I had a hard time putting it down. Keep up the excellent work! God bless!)
P74M chapter 50 . 1/16/2004
I have really received a blessing from this story, I thank God for it, for it has come in a much needed season.
Shymk, I would love to hear you testimonal
PainKiller chapter 14 . 12/19/2003
O! Romantic tension! ;-) What will happen next? *looks apprehensive*
I'm now noticing all these things about Rhea that are JUST like you (according to you). Lol, now it makes me wonder when Alex grabs her hand... *grins*
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »