Reviews for Flowing brook
PainKiller chapter 13 . 12/19/2003
The plot twist with Rhea attacked again was a nice touch; it added some much needed tension after a 'breather' chapter, as I call it. I think I would've liked to see that expounded upon a little more. To me, it seems like the event comes almost too fast (but then again, this is coming from a man who just read 'Patriot Games' in which the author describes 5 minutes in 10 pages :).
PainKiller chapter 12 . 12/19/2003
*Grins* It's a lighthearted chapter that began sorrowfully and ends in hilariousness... sounds just like my story. *eyes suspiciously*
I do like the way you constantly remind the reader of Rhea's intentions to just leave; in my opinion, it makes the reading more tense and anticipated.
PainKiller chapter 11 . 12/19/2003
When Rhea says, "I see things others don't see so easily," I just thought, 'Wow, she wrote herself into the story', which is essential what you told me.
"Do you need some time at the brook?" Rhea asked, her humorous tone and soft smile indicating a joke.
"If only that would help," Jessica sighed giving a soft smile of her own.
Those lines were... *sigh* wonderful. I mean, the writing was very clever crafted to show that hint of emotion. Very nice work.
natanna chapter 50 . 12/15/2003
Just wanted to tell you how much I loved and enjoyed your story. It's very good. :)
There were some grammatical/spelling kinda mistakes, but nothing really big. Yeah, the Eng as 2nd language thing... :D
Keep writing!
God bless
Wasted Postage chapter 50 . 12/3/2003
I must let you know that this story is one of the most wonderful I have ever read. Everything about it was beautiful. *tears up* I always get so sad when I finish reading a story, and now is no different. You are so talented and God has truly blessed you. I hope that you write another story, or a continuation of this one. Amazing amazing amazing work.
Wasted Postage chapter 45 . 12/3/2003
*awestruck* You used ME for a promotion? *is blown away* woa. aww..thanks.
Sorry, I haven't been reviewing, but I have been reading. I just got really caught up in the story and I forgot to review. *smiles* it's great. I especially enjoyed when Alex broke HIS nose. YAY for Alex!
Wasted Postage chapter 25 . 11/30/2003
Yes, indeed Alex's character is wonderful. That would indicate the wonderfulness of your writing. Now I absolutely must stop for today. I have read many more chapters than is good for me.
Wasted Postage chapter 24 . 11/30/2003
Another wonderful chapter.
Wasted Postage chapter 23 . 11/30/2003
*sigh* I am so glad that it is fixed. *eyes twinkle* You know I never really noticed that American girls are so small. I mean I knew that I was kind of short (my little 5'4" self). *shrugs* I always eat my veggies. *winks*
Wasted Postage chapter 22 . 11/30/2003
*sigh* now that that is resolved...well sort of anyway. Another splendid chapter.
Wasted Postage chapter 21 . 11/30/2003
*sigh* oh man...
Wasted Postage chapter 20 . 11/30/2003
Well, that IS depressing. But there is no truly good story without at least a few moments of complete and utter depression and defeat. Wonderful work.
Wasted Postage chapter 19 . 11/30/2003
*eyes twinkle* I love the verse. *smiles*
Wasted Postage chapter 18 . 11/30/2003
Oh Mercy! *shudders* Not one of my favorite chapters. But not because it wasn't well written. Great work.
Wasted Postage chapter 17 . 11/30/2003
Hm...I think that the explanations for both of them were good. And you know what? I don't hate Alex because I get it. Great chapter.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »