Reviews for Flowing brook
Wasted Postage chapter 16 . 11/30/2003
Amazing work.
Wasted Postage chapter 15 . 11/30/2003
Another simply splendid chapter. *sigh* I love reading this...
Wasted Postage chapter 14 . 11/30/2003
Another wonderfully intriguing chapter.
Wasted Postage chapter 13 . 11/30/2003
Will those dumb attackers never leave? They are getting on my nerves. *sigh* I hate it when I get this into stories. Sometimes I find myself wanting to pray for the characters in them! *laughs* I don't know why.
Anyway, Great chapter.
Wasted Postage chapter 12 . 11/30/2003
I think that this is my favorite chapter so far. Maybe it is just because I love music. I definately liked the end as well. Excellent work.
Wasted Postage chapter 11 . 11/30/2003
That was unexpected...
Great work.
Wasted Postage chapter 10 . 11/30/2003
You are an amazing "storyteller". I love this story, and I am afraid I may be on this computer for a long time if I allow myself anymore than one more chapter today. Wonderful work.
Wasted Postage chapter 9 . 11/30/2003
Excellence at its finest.
Wasted Postage chapter 8 . 11/30/2003
Excellent chapter, again.
Wasted Postage chapter 7 . 11/30/2003
You are a truly amazing writer. I am completely enthralled by this, and not to mention floored by your talents. Keep it up.
Wasted Postage chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
Beautiful work. Simply stunning.
Wasted Postage chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
Stunning!
Wasted Postage chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
O wow. Another completely stunning chapter. Man, you have to be really good because I almost cried, and I NEVER cry, well almost never. ;D Anyway, Brilliant work!
Wasted Postage chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
I'm finding that it is very difficult to review the wonderful chapters you have created. Everything I think to say seems completely inadequate. Brilliant work!
Wasted Postage chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
Wow. Another insanely great chapter. You have totally blown me away with your writing, especially because English is not your first language!
Excellent excellent work!