Reviews for Flowing brook
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wonderful first chapter. I know that I will definately want to read the rest of this.
I thought I should come and check out this story because I keep hearing about it.
I will be back later to read more of this.
Excellent excellent work.
~*~AbunaiChikara
Derek chapter 50 . 9/22/2003
Awsome. This is the word I am going to use to describe your story. I love stories that make you feel like you are there, and you did that here. I laughted when they laughted, I cried when one of them was hurt, and I felt for all of them. I feel like I know them. Thank you for such a moving piece of work. It was a pleasure to read. I hope that one day I will walk into a bookstore, pick up a book, and realize that I read this once. And you know the one thing that would make it even better? If I found the sequal next to it.
Pables chapter 50 . 9/15/2003
Beatiful work. :) You're a good writer. Keep up the good work!
CJ chapter 50 . 9/11/2003
I haven't been coming here very long, but I would definitely say this is the best story on the site. Hey, I'd even go so far as to say "if it were a book, I'd buy it and read it again." The word "awesome" is used too flippantly, but that's the word I need to use. AWESOME! You are an incredible writer.
Lisa chapter 50 . 9/9/2003
My goodness, I feel like I need to review just to have some closure! I have really enjoyed, over the past few months, reading this story as it took shape. I'm not sure what I will do on Friday afternoons, now that there won't be updates to look forward to!

But you've done a wonderful job of making God and the importance of His scriptures seem so real. Thanks for all your hard work!
DWCooper chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
Hi! I just started reading your story. I was quiet impressed by the reviews you got at the end of your story so I thought I'd read your story. I can see why your reviews have been so good - and I've only read two chapters so far! Very well done! I hope to read more later. Blessings!
Jen chapter 50 . 9/6/2003
wow, i'm so impressed... amazing work! I'm going to miss reading it, it' s been such a blessing to me! Please keep in touch, you are an amazing person and author!

oh... two things i forgot to tell you

1) We have a south african at my college, he's tall (6'8"), and very "good with the ladies" it's hilarious...

2)I actually posted a chapter! You can get to it through brooke's site, since I didn't sign in!

much love in christ!

-Jen
TabusVakarian chapter 50 . 9/6/2003
Wow. I can't think of any other word to dedscribe how amazing this story was. It's made me think, a lot. Rhea was so real, so much like myself in so many ways that I could feel what she was going through. And you are right, masks can be such a difficult thing to take off. I still hide behind one at times, too often probably. It takes a lot of courage to completely remove these maks, and Rhea had more courage than I could ever imagine having.

I loved this story so much (and will definetly be buying a copy when it gets published!), and I cannot wait until the sequel (which you better still be planning on writing! *shakes fist menacingly*).

I feel so completely blessed for having been given teh chance to read the story, and begin to get to know you. You're an amazing writer, and an amazing person.

God Bless!

~the Almighty T-Chan!~

P.S. I'm kind of delayed on starting my version of your story, sincec I have to start a new novel for Writer's Craft. But as soon as I get the time, I promise I will get the Parody of Flowing Brook, starring moi to you _~. Talk to ya soon!
CaffineAnonymous chapter 50 . 9/6/2003
*sigh* I am soo glad you updated... I noticed that you'd updated more than one at a time, and Brooke told me it was finished so I was going to read like one chapter at a time to make it last longer...hahayeah right. I loved these chapters. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us...and for sharing yourself along with that.

~Me :)
lostinscotland chapter 50 . 9/6/2003
how do you respond to that? simply marvelous, touching in every sense of the word, ...and i have absolutely nothing less to say. you've left me speechless

God bless you!
Seigi no Hoshi chapter 50 . 9/6/2003
Excellent story. Excellent ending and excellent message. (I really can speak in complete sentences.)

I really like Rhea's character and watching her change. I liked your use of the Afrikaans language in the story, too.
talkingbanana chapter 50 . 9/6/2003
i think i can sum up everything i feel about this story in one question:

there is a sequel, right?

seriously, i LOVE this story, and i really want to see more Alex/Rhea mush. *innocent grin*
CaffineAnonymous chapter 44 . 8/27/2003
wow. I missed a lot while I was gone. I meant to read only part of the new stuff, but well, I got sucked in. I could definitely feel a lot of the internal struggles...great job communicating and expressing those. Now...UPDATE!
lostinscotland chapter 44 . 8/24/2003
aww! so cute! nice job, please update soon!

and once again, i have run out of useful thigns to say... o.o;;
TabusVakarian chapter 44 . 8/22/2003