Reviews for Kiss from the Angel of Death
xLea-Chanx chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
Hey!

I feel like I've been waiting for ever to read chapter nine... I hope you can have it up soon! this is one of the stories I checked on constantly when my inbox was broken!

...even though I knew the probability of an update was low...

Keep up the good work! i hope you keep going with it :)
butts chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Omg, where is the rest? You need to update more... and more... and more... Maybe I'll give you (and Tom, If he's nice) Some cookies to inspire you? Or Ice cream... Or both! Yay Cookies and Ice-cream! Lalala... Yeah please update soon, It's so good so far!
Elidhu chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
Ok so it was a bit hard to follow at the beggining ut I get it now. At least I think i do lol. Update soon.

Elidhu X
lisa chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
so... so far i have only read your first chapter. I have a very short attention span and a story has to be really good if its able to gain my attention. Yea.. yours was pretty its romantic. The convo that you seem to be having with tom was entertaining, Question: Is that a real convo, or a figment of your imagination? Rating 7.5/10. Very well writin. I will look out for some of your other work.
Alenor chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
ok, you said it, this story really is weird. i hope that you intended for tom and amaya to get together. ahh well, cya.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 8 . 9/13/2005
A really interesting story, kinda sadistic. I like Tom. He's nice! Plus he loves her and this damn guardian angel jerk is being a tool. Yeah, yeah! Update son, have a good day!
purple sea chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
update... this story is really good!
kajibukikoneko chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
hey when are you going to update this, it was actully one of those better reads I have yet to find anohter of.
Isa chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Oh! Wonderfully done Julia-sama! I wish with everything in the world I could write like this. I am so jealious. I like your characterizations very much in this story. The way you describe Thanatos reminds me of Hatsuharu. With the white hair and copper eyes. But I like him all the same. You should keep this one up! It's interesting.
tian chapter 8 . 8/13/2005
the story's weird...bUT I LIKE IT! so update!
CrystalDusk chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
oh no! tom got bashed up! i bet that thanatos dude isnt really a guardian angel.. probably some weirdo angel that got kicked out of heaven and is feeling all hostile and vengeful now...
gloriousphoenix chapter 8 . 3/23/2005
this is a really great story. I hope that you put the next chapter up soon.
cpaa chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
mm good story
Brittany chapter 8 . 3/7/2005
It's been a year ::pouty face:: Your story is really weird, but I still want to know what happens! Update sometime...it'll feel good :D
arachibutyrophobia chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
i love this, its so unique and strange and REAL (despite the angels) please update asap, its brilliant.

~birdytamel~