Reviews for Dark Prince
Slinkygirl chapter 16 . 6/16/2005
awesome, keep it coming.
The Light of Earendil chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
Wowness... a mental hospital, huh? This should be interesting. Jake should come and visit her :)
The Light of Earendil chapter 15 . 3/6/2005
Oh my gosh, I love your story... I've never been too into the wolf thing but it sounds interesting in this story... Great job!
lil-popcorngurl chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
this deserves my lil_popcorngurls MILK award. Milk stands for Me Likey
Keliara chapter 14 . 4/7/2004
Wow...very deep...if you get what i'm trying to say...keep it up!
RealWorldGal37 chapter 14 . 3/29/2004
OMG! This is the best story I've ever read! There were some mis-spelled words here and there, but who cares about them update fast!
Aiden Moris chapter 14 . 3/23/2004
This is great. I like how you plaed the emotions of the characters. you also stress the dream which adds a mystical quality to it. This is gret writing and I will be happly awaiting the rest.
Keliara chapter 13 . 12/14/2003
Wow! This was a great chapter! YOU HAVE TO update faster!
Josee Poesee chapter 13 . 12/13/2003
O this was AWESOME! sorry i didnt review earlier but i didnt have net for 2 months!
*~* Dy *~*
D.M. Jackson chapter 13 . 12/8/2003
DUDE! this has to be the coolest story you really must continue i cannot survive without it it is like water to me...heh..i love wolfs and i am wiccan so i love the referral to the moon as goddess. I like wolves they are my farmiliar. and i got some stuff figured out already but I'm not saying anything..dont wanna give off hint to people who are obllivious and who read the reviews and such...keep writing...Fate
Miss Meticulous chapter 13 . 12/6/2003
This is really good. A few gramatical errors here and there, but other than that, it is really good. You are a really talented writer. It's so interesting, it poses so many questions, for instance, what is Jake hiding? Does he have a connection with the wolf? Keep writing, I would really like to know what happens.
N Ashton chapter 13 . 12/6/2003
I like this, and finally a kiss in this chapter! Woohoo! Try and update as soon as possible 'coz i really want to read it.
Traced In Green chapter 13 . 12/6/2003
Great chapter, I just love your writing style, it's awesome. Keep writing.
luvs
Young'n'HopelessKid
Slinkygirl chapter 12 . 12/3/2003
Is Jake a real person? *looks hopefully at author*
MoonWinged-Faerie chapter 12 . 12/1/2003
Awesome story! I can't get enough of Jake _~, Please update soon!
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »