Reviews for Turning Point
dragonflyphoenix chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
whoa, awesome story! i like it a lot! great job, when's another coming out? maybe you should try another of your english assignments! :)
Anyam chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Wow. That was very powerful. I really sat back and thought about what had happend. If that were true and it really did happen to every Christen. Then half the world would be wipped out. That was truly astonishing.

Anyam
Leeandra Guy chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
That was very good. I hope you got a good grade on it.
CaffineAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Hey...this was *really* good. Very... eye-opening for me. Because this would be the equivalent to a modern day witch hunt, sadly. Anyway, good piece of work :)

~The Anonymous Starbucks Guru
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
I can see why you got an A! This reminds me a little of Columbine. It's sad that it takes things like this to make some people see the truth. Wonderful, wonderful job.
Getuie chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
*sniff sniff* Very good... I hope you got good marks on this essay. I loved it! Very sad, Very interesting, VERY GooD! Well done

Be blessed
Kirbinite chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Rarely do I cry, espacially when I'm in a fairly happy-go-lucky mood. But I was crying as I read the last line, very well wrighten.
coolpearls chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Aw, that was so sad, but I really liked it. Good job.
Shekiah Valjean chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
That is so beautiful. You are a truly gifted author and a strong christian. Despite what anyone says, you have talent. You are so The first one on my favorite authors list.
J-Mills chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
That was actually pretty good. I usually come to the spiritual section for a laugh, because most of these authors tend to take religion too far and start damning people to eternal hell. Or they'll take a strange experience they had and relate it to God like the Puritans. You're story was half-believable though. If you would've made it a little longer, her death wouldn't have been so sudden and out of the blue. Be proud story was the first well written one I stumbled upon.
Sophia Clarke chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Very touching story.
Muse of Music chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Goodness, that's so sad, but it's also happy in some way. I suppose you know what I mean. But look at it this way, if you had never witnessed that event, you might not be Christian now, and furthermre, you would not have written this, and then I would not have read it. And it inspired ME (and I'm pretty hard to inspire) think of how many other people this might've helped.
The Zaniak chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Now THAT's a good story! I've read heaps and heaps of "Person gets converted, blah blah blah, etc." stories, but yours really touched me.