Reviews for The Decision of the Little Black Rat
chickadee chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
another amazing metaphor is incredible, and there is definite voice. lovely, lovely, lovely. :}
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
This was very well done. I'm a great fan of complex poems, and I would try to figure out the meaning of this poem, but usually when I write complex I write them because I know no one will understand their true meaning. so my thoughts will stay my own. Again this was very well done, and you should be proud of your writing talent.
Chiaroscuro chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Well done - but just a bit vague in places. I won't be too terribly critical of a poem which 'feels' as this one does. However - knowing something of your situation - I'd like to be able to feel and experience more of things as you do. A touch more description in opportune places would add a great deal to this already excellent poem. I'm a fan of Tolkien as well, and I can say with a fair degree of certainty that I've understood your references. They are well-placed, indeed. I admit the fact that I am entertained. May you ever improve in the future - your skies immeasurably high and clear.