Reviews for Goodnight Kiss
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
ooh...dark, twisted, and erotic. Your words are wondrously powerful, and this flows with alluringly carnal passion. the title is perfect; i love it! i'll have to read more of you.
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
...Very nice, the hateful passion in here is expressed beautifully... Easily understood, as I think we have all (or at least me {especially me, but I don't want to talk about it}) been in that situation. Great job.
Indigo Ziona chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Wow, that's intense. You use the words with such eloquence - this poem is beautiful and full of emotion. I love how you start with the rushed tone of blind passion, and finish in shorter, more measured phrases, bringing a sense of the sad reality into it.
jen-jen chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
wow.

i just read this again and i am amazed by how eerie yet beautiful it is. perfect display of emotions.

amazing.
Magnificent Moi chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
a hot poem! *ugh* that's happened to me so many times (-if i understood it correctly.) anymahoo really deep. -Em
teh tarik chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Very well described. Nice piece.

BTW, did u ever experience it before?

*Snicker*
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Quite an excellent piece, in my opinion. You deserve high praise. Your poem shows creativity, individuality, and a ocean of talent. Your description of this kiss gives a dark feeling, and your choice of words is quite expert.

A lovely piece, indeed. I hope to read more from you soon.
hewitt chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
wow very well done. I do wonder about the word "Asphyxiation" and how it fits in. Maybe you can explain that.