Reviews for At the End of April
Cianna Greenwood chapter 4 . 12/19/2003
Hmm... I like. _ I like Sephi. She's cutting and sarcastic, but in a funny way. But *glares* I disagree with her on the whole lead singer of AFI thing. Admittedly, he did look better with short hair, but come on... "some guy with a freakishly pale face and odd purple-serpant lips." That's taking it a wee bit too far. But enough about that. I like the story. I think you should keep it in Sephi's POV. That may have something to do with my biased opinion against multiple perspective writing, though, so don't take my word on it. Take the words of all the other Ciannas merrily running amock in my mind. Oh, and, if you couldn't tell, I'm a complete AFI nutter, so don't bother about my comment(s). Not like you would...
Okay, enough of my insanity for one day. It's way too early in the morning to take half the stuff I say as serious. Keep writing.
Amethyst Blood chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
Oh...nice..it was very intrestingly written, so don't mind about that..and yes, I could tell it was not -you- but someone else with the same name.

Sephi is a character after my own heart, and I can't wait to see it updated it..

And your short chapters work because the last sent' of the 1st chapter ("I'm sure Arnold would agree with me.") summed up the chapter perfectly.

-Dice
d3dacct chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
ERm... Have you read the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? You should if you enjoy arguements that make to sense to peoples other than the writer.

_ Keep it up!