Reviews for underground
Amy chapter 9 . 4/25/2003
This is really good! And I don't like to lie so i'm telling you the truth. Please write more soon. No offence to the other people out there, but this i sht ebest story i've found!
Bottledinsideme chapter 9 . 4/24/2003
goodie..and i thought it couldn't get any sappier...is that even a word? now that i'm thinking...my head hurts...but the story is sweet...lovely...calming...
Bottledinsideme chapter 8 . 4/24/2003
Thanks for answering all my questions in the lil author's note...hehe...man, that's scary how he acted...possessive about ppl and things...geez...
Bottledinsideme chapter 6 . 4/24/2003
WHOA...:mouth gapes: i never read about sex in a car..lol...VERY DESCRIPTIVE...hahaa
Bottledinsideme chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
whoa...its so intense...very...oh geez...finally...someone had to do something about this...haha
Bottledinsideme chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
I think its going great...terrific...descriptive but yet captivating...oo, maybe he will get some tonight...lol
Bottledinsideme chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Very humorous...haha...i noticed u write sophisticated...with more details...i think that's great in a story...
Leafy chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Well, i've been reading this from day one and i think you are bloody amazing. The story is so good but you haven't updated in ages! Please update before i go insane. Oh and please don't make jaisyn cheat thats just horrible.
black-winged-dragon chapter 9 . 4/22/2003
its good..waiting for the next chp..
MizMalfoy chapter 9 . 4/18/2003
This was, again, awesome! It's so sweet, I love them both so much. I hope Kayne and Matt get together! That would be fun. I can't wait for the next chapter! Sap is good!
whohasthezebra chapter 9 . 4/17/2003
Ah the sappiness is so cute...Poor Jaisyn is claustrophobic. i like kayne, abes a barstard, and im glad nathen is a sweetie again! i cant say enough to how much i love this story. it is the most well written slash story i have ever read. it is also one of the best plots and hands down fantastic. I bestow upon you my highest praise: YOu and your characters and story are all phantasmagoric! you rock.
DistractedInnocence chapter 9 . 4/17/2003
I love this! Its totally awesome~ Im going to put this one my favorites list
Tin Whistle chapter 9 . 4/17/2003
M, a tired Nathen. Yum. And Gaelic is certainly drool-inducing in any shape or form. Gotta love it (both Gaelic and your story)!
redredredred chapter 9 . 4/16/2003
ah.h.h.h, thank you this was a good chapt. it's ok to have sap as long as you're planning lotsa angst *grins* you should make Kayne and Jaisyn have a thing one time.. or anyone else and Jaisyn to get more of that jealousy oout that'll be fun _

good luck,

~redredredred
demonic-muses chapter 9 . 4/16/2003
YAY! :: does happy dance::

YOU UPDATED! haaha.. i like the use of gaelic.. there will soon be some in my new story... i just sorta have to call my friend whos fluent in it and ask her how to say somethings lol.. anyway i loved this chapter... ALOT! and kayne is funny...:D

::prods you with pitchfork:: update again son..

Puck