Reviews for underground
Jennifer L. Rawles chapter 9 . 4/16/2003
awsome
redredredred chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
OH MY GOD! this is absolutely gorgeous! Please, i implore you, update soon! this story is gorgeous! i love Jaisyn! i'm hoping you're gonna update soon since we're the 15th and you last updated the 9th... *wink wink* you will, right?

good luck &-&

~redredredred
whohasthezebra chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
Yay, i left this behind when i went on spring break. you write so fantastically with such incredible detail. i love it! im happy for the little end paragraph to explain, i was afriad. nate is pretty freaky. GAELIC! i wish i could speak that...**sighs** you rock, this rocks, yay for all who are privileged to read this masterpiece.
majorazlinkie chapter 8 . 4/12/2003
Some people may not like the way Nate acted in this chapter but I loved it, it makes the story alot more interesting. This story rocks, continue soon :D
JuNKie chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
I really liked this chapter. I

ve liked the story since the begining, but this chapter made the plot a lot more interesting. Except at the end when you expalained the 'abuse.' Personally, I think that would make the story a lot more interesting. The fact that Jaysin's been a fan of this guy for how long, and then he finds out the guy isn't what he seems. I don't know... that's just my opinion.

I think I like the way this is going anyway. This is really good.
demonic-muses chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
AHH! lol. Gaelic.. haha thats all in my new story.., ive been planning that for like ages.. though. My storyline... is far different! haha. i used to know a bit of gaelic... but alack.,. i forgot it all. though i know some people who are fluent.. so i could learn! haha.. ANYway. I loved this chapter. and nate is very possessive... yikes.. though i have to say.. he sounds ver ver... hotness...

:: prods you with a pitch fork:: UPDATE! wo0T!

Puck
demonic-muses chapter 7 . 4/11/2003
:: tackle/hug:: YAYY! you updated! wo0T! you tell that writers block whos boss eh? haha!

Now to read the next chapter.. and then i shall prod you to update again most likely...

XD

Puck
Jennifer L. Rawles chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
awsome more soon I love jealous guys it's so hot
Tin Whistle chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
Ah, wonderful chapter! Well done, you!
rallenta chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
Oh how I LOVE Nate. His jealous ways are akin to my own, and I will be the first to say I love myself most of all. I was worried that he would be abusive, so I am glad that isn't the case, which means getting a thrill over him being so rought with Jaisyn wasn't as sick and demented as I thought...I wonder if Matt is going to get with...well we will just see now, won't we? Still loving all of this.

Ever Supporter,

-'- Rallen-'-
Lor Parks chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
This story is amazing and I can't wait to read more. You have got major talent.
majorazlinkie chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
Wow... that's a wonderful story, I really couldn't stop reading and I want to know what ahppens next! but until then...

I'm making a site for origional authors and I wanted to know If I could post this beautiful story of yours.

You can e-mail me to say yes or no or you can post a reply in one of my stories. great story!
peregrineme chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
This story is very good. I hope you post more quick.
White Raven chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
yah! me likies! more chapters! more chapters!
rallenta chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
O, I liked that. I would definitely enjoy more chapters from Nate's point of view, and that did help ME understand his need better. So, yes, it did make sense...plenty of it.

The Ever Supporter,