Reviews for Listen
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
:) information is hard to find, esp with american journalisitic shit. try like british or australian news sites (or better yet other foreign ones if you speak other langauges)
Princess Mulan chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Very good thoughts,

utterly confused, not indiffer4ented.

great writing.
Master Haku chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
I think everyone's confused about the war. I'm antiwar, but that's just because i think war in general is pontless, i don't really know that much about what's going on.

As lots of people pointed out, the last two lines are really good. love it.

is a funny site!
Bloody Death chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
we all confused about this stupid war. Good poem
NovaKayne chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
I love love love love LOVE the last two lines. Somehow you've managed to capture exactly what I feel in those two lines alone.
Wolfychann chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
The reason a lot of people can't give you good answers about the war thing is that they don't know themselves. They may have an opinion but that doesn't mean they know why we're going to war or what the effects will be.

I proudly include myself in that category; I'm against the war because it's unprovoked and destructive, but ask me the details of Bush's charges against Saddam, or what we know about Iraq's arsenal, and I'll just sorta blink at you and say "I don't know, but I think Bush is stupid." And even that opinion is based more on his grammar errors and that website with the chimp pictures than on actual facts.
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
That's really good, I like how you end it.
pje chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
its okay to say you are confused. but asking people isn't the only way to get information, you can read things too. great job!
Angelic Hooligan chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Ditto. Totally.
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Ditto. Here's a tip on understanding war: You can't, because its pointless. The day you understand it is the day you've lost your innocence, and alhough you shouldn't be completely sheltered, don't get to a point where you see justification in death.