Reviews for Discovery
Timrah De'Ange chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
i like this story. do they get reunited? please continue...
Trisagian chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
So hold on a moment. Rivkah's 12, but she just had..er..sex... with a 16/17 year old? o_o That's...um.. interesting.
fresh-chica chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
Aw, how sweet. Your writing style is intelligent; however, you do have a number of grammatical errors. I can point them out to you if you'd like. Nonetheless, I really like it.
fresh-chica chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Okay, now it's REALLY getting good, LOL. Great work.
fresh-chica chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Interesting...very interesting. I'm on to the next chapter.
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
HOLY SHIT! DAMN IT! THIS STORY IS FUCKING AMAZING! LIKE, DAMN! NOTHING SHORT OF BRILLIANCE!
Jaimie Daly chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
This is so great. It is really sad though.I would really like it if you would continue with your story. It is very tragic. Oh! and by the way you have posted the same chapter twice. The last two. Again please continue.
dreamerdoll-is-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 8 . 3/11/2005
grr...i wanna read more. this story is so kewl! i cant believe your not addinganymore. *Sob* you should!
angie chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
great story but really really sad!
i hate that the religions we have doesnt except who we are its stupid!
if you love someone it really shouldent matter because its you not them. sorry got off track but great story keep writing i want to read more!
kobebeefcake chapter 8 . 3/29/2004
Wow, this is a really good story and like no other I've come across before. O.O I like the detail in here and the additions of history in it-it makes the story more interesting. You've not updated since a long while, but it'd be nice to see one. _
Ja Ne.
Gir Garcia chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
uhh...u have this same one twice...u know that...right
Gir Garcia chapter 8 . 8/8/2003
nice please continue. cant wait 4 the next chap
sheep333 chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
I love this story. Please write more soon.
armatageShanx chapter 7 . 7/2/2003
Damn me! I totally forgot to review for awhile! But, that's okay, it meant more reading, didn't it? *nodnod* I'm happy now.
broken wings241 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Interesting. I've never thought about sex in church before. (Except once, there was this hot guy in front of me. But it was during a sermon by the bishop. we have a boring bishop.)

btw, when did christianity forbid homosexuality?