Reviews for Finding Her Past
loveology chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
YOU MUST UPDATE. This is a great plot, don't tell me you gave up on this story.
eLm0 chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
PLEASE WRITE MORE! _ PLEASE? I swear, I love this story so far, keep it up!
DancingButterfly chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
it was really good but hurry i wanna know wat happens next
shinco chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS STORY! IT'S SO AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON! I SO LOVE THIS STORY!
shinco chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so much better than mine! I've gotta start writing like this, it just sounds so realistic! Great story!
shinco chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I said I'd review the rest of your stuff and that's what I'm doin'! _ :) Finally! I just haven't gotten around to it! And I think I told you this, but I replaced chapter 1 of "Dreams of Love" with something else and I even put a prologue up so it wouldn't be so confusing to see eve not react with such awe or whatever that Amos was an inventer. I hope you read it and like it. I'll change the other chapters soon too. Anyway, this chapter is really good I think. I don't like Mrs. Crow either! She's mean! It seems like they're ALWAYS MEAN at orphanages! I think it's sick! But I like this story so far and I can't wait to find out what happens next... well, what am I waitin' for! Let's go! ~_
wacka dkid chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
you write very well _. your grammar is great and you put in awesome descrition. i really hope you update soon!
nedi chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
another wonderful story. please continue!

AIM: disasterangl
bobmcbobbob1 chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
Wow. That sums it up nicely, Wow.

Keep it up! This is a really awesome beginning. (Please let there be more!)

-bobmcbobbob1
Mystified chapter 3 . 6/12/2003
I'm just dying with curiousity to see how this will turn up! Keep it up!
Pandemonium chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
pft... run out of bits to read!;)

Am really enjoying this story and love how it's started and now that we're starting to get an idea where the story could be headed... more when you can!
Pandemonium chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
gotta head off to bed now, but I'm really enjoying this and will be back to read the next couple of chapters soon!
Pandemonium chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Very, very interesting piece... and a great start!

*totters on to read the next bit*
raineblade-ace chapter 3 . 5/2/2003
Hmm. Very interesting story. I would like to read more. Especially about the girl that Darren is 'in love' with. Lol!
cOOkiMoNsteR626 chapter 3 . 4/26/2003
ooh...now i have an idea of where this story is going. plz update soon!