Reviews for she walked
Tipped chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
*tear* omg, thats so sad...
James Rain chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
The only problem I have with this story is "The popular one had given her advice". The word popular is really jarring to the whole tone of the piece. However, I otherwise found this story deeply touching. I really can understand some to the things you said. You write very well.
Artemis Obscure chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
short. intresting and deeply poignant.
Nebulae chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
I dunno. I liked it. Groovy. Well, obviously,not a groovy situation, but you get the point
Aaliyah chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
I know how it is to be under depression. Your friend started out early in trying to suicide. I started out this year in 8th grade. The first 3 months you're scared and think you can't do it, but when you finally feel cold, lonely, and not needed enough, it's like you are dead. Like you're a zombie as you're walking off the edge of that cliff or popping pill after pill in your mouth. Your friend had friends who would understand, but I have none that I can confide in. So, I just try to build a burrier around myself to shield away all these people and the world's cold and hurtful people but I always fail.. Woah, this is getting a little too self absorbed. But basically what I'm trying to say is I know what your friend was going through. Depression does break you down, it messes up your eating habits and everything. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be in the hospital soon as won't know what depression is like, unless you actually go through the intense depression matters as the people who are truly under depression, such as me and your friend. Though I'm not saying your friend ws right for what she did. I will never try to kill myself purposly again. I'm too afraid of going to hell, though I'm still a depressed person..

Nicely written, though you failed to capture enough emotion, or what maybe you thought your friend was thinking and feeling. Or why she may have been depressed.
Aidrianna chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
was sad.i hope everything has worked out okay for you and your friend.
Aurora chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
it's beautiful.I love your style of 's vague, and it gives the story a dramatic feeling, but it gets to the point.