Reviews for Quote of the Day
Nightmare Wolf chapter 12 . 1/15/2004
O.o
What is with you and DragonBall Z/Gt/whatever, and Final Fantasy 9?
Kinda funny...I'm FF 9,Yu-Gi-Oh,DBZ,Yu-Yu-Haskusho,Inuyasha,Cowboy Bebop,FAKE..etc..obsessed...XD
DragonTamer Eri chapter 12 . 1/10/2004
2 and a hald-som? sounds painful... These are odd and hilarious, good work
DragonTamer Eri chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
Woo! More hilarious quotes!
AbbieNormal182 chapter 11 . 12/4/2003
Hey! I especially liked "Which should I alter first, the gayish guy, or the cream puff?" I cracked right up over that one...
Abbie
Halet chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
I didn't get some of them, but most of them were funny. What freaks me out is that I'm born on May 23 and you had a quote about poetry, and I LOVE poetry.
Da Muffity chapter 11 . 12/1/2003
Hey, pretty funny! This is going on my favorites...more need to be there.
AbbieNormal182 chapter 10 . 11/19/2003
... :D :D This was absolultley hilarious. HOnestly, some of them weren't so funny, because I had no idea what you were talking about, but it ws great... ::DD

Abbie
Oort chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
Yugi Moto? A satan-worshipper? Sata, the dvil, Lucifer, which is it? Yami must worship Ra, Anubis, ect.,...does Joey also worship satan? It's never a good idea to tell people your evil plan, or call yourself 'Lord Aoshi', especially after the incident in Japan. I noticed you had a quote from the Lord of the Rings in there...I think I also saw a 3 Musketeers quote...very nice stories. Keep up any good work you have going! Including this!
DragonTamer Eri chapter 10 . 11/7/2003
This whole thing is crazy, good work
Mrs K.Robinson chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
that has got to be one of the most funniest things i have ever read in my life! keep it up!
Chocolate Roses chapter 7 . 10/4/2003
LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

OMFG THAT WAS HILARIOUS! OMG OMG OMG! I soo need these in the morning now! :P wake up each day and read a couple. Kinda like my coffe _
Madame Mim chapter 9 . 10/1/2003
XD

THAT WAS SUPREME IN ITS GOODNESS!

and you like anime too.

WHICH IS GRAND!

XD

going on my favs monseiur.

.~

-L.M.
diskincluded chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
Yugi? A satan-worshipper? Are we talking about Yugi Moto here? 'Cause that WOULD explain the hair.
tzncz chapter 6 . 7/13/2003
LOL LOL LOL! I loved that. And the good thing about this is, we (the readers) know you'll update because you have to! Yay! Keep writing please!
GeminiParody chapter 6 . 7/7/2003
Definately good for a laugh.