Reviews for Portrait of a Senior
Akiko Kazuyuki chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
really good, you have the same penname as my real name..hee hee!
Antiope chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I understand how the character feels. Though I have many friends, those that I began with in elementary school and even middle school have either left, or forgotten me. The future is uncertain, and no matter how much we want it to be different, sometimes those we love are lost or leave. I am also a senior, and though my friends and I make plans to move in together, and always stay close friends, a part of me realizes that this will probably not happen. College will split us apart, our lives will evolve without each other. The next time we meet after graduation we may be completely different people. High school relationships will be shuffled to the back of minds, except for the select few who remain as one. Terrible to envision, but most likely true. It hurts. But we must live our lives. Take care.
mount franklin chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
anyway, this may sound unorthodox, but don't take friends too seriously. spend too much time with them and they grow envious and annoying. it's better to have a diverse network of casual friends than to have a few close, intimate ones.