Reviews for not my day
baby-girl5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I like your poem it's cute. Good job.

I just now started writing more poems. Maybe you could read them and tell me what you think.
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Short, sweet and simple. Great work. It's a nice feeling when there's someone to look forward to at the end of a bad day. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
RavenPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Hey

this is really good! nice and short but thats ok ;) im thinking of putting an original story up but i dont know what to write about... blah. o well ill figure out something. if you have any suggestions, i would really appreciate it :):)

o and thnx for liking my writing, it makes me feel special :D

RavenPhoenix
Bbyblue222 chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Aww, cute-ness.
Hezza-Marie chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
aww! this was really sweet... so cute and short...
Shy Violet Fae chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
oh no! the penny lost a lucky person not the person lost a lucky penny! lol, nice poem
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
yay! spiffy - glad i could make your day better! what would you people do without me.. of course i made your day better.. don't i have that on everyone? whee!

cinnamin girl!

keep being spiffy!
george chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
it's like a funny love poem it be really good on a valintine card or a b-day card to a BF orGF
Queen of the Universe chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Do you want another penny? How did you know that it was lucky? Maybe you spent it on the ice cream accidently
OptimisticRomantic chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Aww! Ur poems are so cute. Seriously. You seem very care free and i'm glad you like my poems. Your read them fast. I'm gonna read more of your poems. The make me smile. :) _~

~Sandra~
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
aww. you make me feel all special! *shines*

just one thingy - i expected a funny-ish-er (what? that's a word.. really!) last sentence cause it was in humor.. other than that two thumbs up!
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
We all have those days...*sigh*
imacupcake chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
.poor icecream cone! i loved you.I LOVED YOU!
unichic84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Here's a hug! *hugs author* I hope your day goes better!