Reviews for Pretty Girl
sortija de diamantes chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Wow. Such strength of feeling. I wish I could give a more constructive review - but I can't quite pinpoint *why* I like it so much - I just do.
Keep up the good work!
Nic chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Oh, one of my favorites of yours Norah. I don't know why, but it made me cry. Alot of your work does that, though.
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Great piece, I keep on turning it over and over again in my mind. Nice use of the repetition. At first I thought the 'pretty girl' was a bit much, but then I read the poem a few times over, and I liked it. The last two lines were awesome, kinda tied the whole thing together, in a way. Anywaym nice job

Jess
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I actually really like this... It's very nice... It's got this kind of longing to be beautiful and perfect, despite the sacrifices, yet at the same time it seems to curse it because it caused so much pain and self-hatred. My favourite two lines are "Pretty girl pretty, Pretty girl beautiful". I don't know why, they just really work, they're beautiful. Fantastic job. It was also interesting to see how an influence of Savage Garden came along... I'm glad they've inspired you.
Broken Doll chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Every time I read this, I think about how much I love you. Thank you for writing this for me. I feel so special. What I'm trying to say is thank you and I love you and I miss you all mixed up in a message. x- Audrey
Tara Cools chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
ohh i really really like this. I love the repetition of pretty girl. it really adds to the poem. Very deep and creative.
jenerator chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
damn...

i can't even think.

amazing that has so few words, and yet it is so beautifully deep.

i've been dragged in yet again.
tarnishedoversoul chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
I like how simple this is, because I think anyone who can express an idea in as few words as possible is talented- though the pretty girl phrase is slightly reiterating, not painfully so- but more effectual. (Tonight big words have been hurting me. Big ideas too, so I'm going to stop now- lol. Omg, I did these two speeches in debate and slaughtered our team- I was surprised we still one)

*blink-that was random. You have so many poems I have to read- so I'll have to work on that in the next few days. (And like try emailing you rather than ranty long reviews- eh)

TO
Magnificent Moi chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Hm. Interestingly written. ...I don't know what else to say... MORE MORE!
Ash chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Awesome poem :) it's perfect.