Reviews for Agape
visiondust chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
well.. chan.. there actually is a poetry type that consists of acutual sentences broken up into poetry type format.. can't remember what it's called! anyhow.. i think the concept is very interesting...
MandELLA chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
wow. See, now that i re-read this, i like it alot better *more? erm...don't know the correc gramatical term...*

This has many meanings...like Agape. I see it as big and religious and deep with meaning.

I also see it as fun and rather like my "fireplace" poem where you don't know what it is until the end.

Either way, i understand it better/more now, and due to my teacher, i have fallen in love with the word agape (previously thought of only as "a gap".)

Please continue to write! Don't give up!

Always,

MandELLA
MandELLA chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Didja miss me?he he he. I haven't been on any web site for a long time.

This is a cool poem, i like this "roll of the tounge" poetry. I have a feeling this is like an extended metaphore poem, but i keep missing the black board part. and i'm feeling dumb.
Toireasa chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I like it, the flow is awesome and it really does roll off the tongue... or my minds tongue. ::cough:: Anyways, great job, I love it. .
absolute0 chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Your poems are always cool and it's expected to be that way since they come from a talented poet. ) I like the concept of the proem. Hmm... no wonder you got a distinct flow in this one. Tis cool. But most of all, I really like the concept you portrayed in the poem. I dunno, I'm lost for words (am I?) How you tied up sacrifice to the eraser is quite unique and refreshing. Ah... all hail to thee! All hail to the! ) ) ) *reading a nice poem makes me happy*
Glacial Phoenix Mystiara chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
'sacrifice of the crusader

clad in cheap plastic and black felt' - i like that line! interesting poem, but i don't really get the last bit 'for the cause of the wielder/in the hands of the punished student/lies the whiteboard eraser'. still, good work! and yes, you're improving. ) keep writing!
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Ah, I can see how this is a proem as you call it. Very nice short proem for that matter. Liked it. Keep it up.~CT