Reviews for Lady of the Storm
whosyourmegami chapter 6 . 6/26/2003
oi minna-san! First i'm gonna apologize for not writing more of this, we're kinda stuck. Second, i'd like to self-promote here- read Dual Megami- updates guaranteed! _

my penname: whosyourmegami

READ IT!

Moni-chan
B Styles chapter 5 . 5/11/2003
Guess who?

heh, well, I must say reading this was a lot easier than trying to steal the manuscript from you between classes. The fighting could be a little longer in my opinion (and yes, this thing is designed to express my opinions, so deal!). anyway, I give it a 9 out of 10.
lilpanda chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
interesting, little confusing but, very interesting, keep posting and i'll keep reading. _
georgie b chapter 5 . 4/24/2003
wow! some chapter. i love the ending. v. mysterious and i can see the plot is starting to unfold itself now. is Arashiko gna turn into Aoku or something? wat cming over her? is the sword possessing her? that wld be so cool! hehe, am totally into ur story. dont even think about not contuning with the story! it's just getting on ts way becoming a lot more interesting when more characters are introduced!

well hope ur words flow like water!
Ronin Shinobi chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
I like what you've done so far. BTW, thanx for the credit for some things in Ch 3. I'll definitely give you props on your writing ability. Anyway, keep up the good work and if you wanna ever go for a convert to manga, we all can get together and plan that out. Don't worry, I'm slowly but surely making it through all of your work and so far, I'm very impressed. Ja ne...
ShadesofBlue842 chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
Hey,

LOVE the story your doing a GREAT job, keep it comin'

From:

Shades of blue aka ellie
georgie b chapter 3 . 4/23/2003
2chapters! u update v. quickly. well i better get to it. me can barely remember wat had happened.

the floating part is suppose to be the chinese leaping kung fu rite? hehe can totally picture it in my head v. exciting!

i love the transforming part kinda half salior moon half demonic type. i can see how the friend got so freaked out. but the part where she gets all childish is a bit out of place.

cld u plz describe wat a minion looks like? cuz it sound vampiric wit the dissapearing into dust thingy. remind me of buffy hehee.

the lady in blue and the dream, does that tell me the sword's history or is it a little hint on wats more to come? a mystery indeed. oh i get it! it fits the title of the story.

when u mentioned the sword consuming her, it does sound awully similar to lord of the rings and how frodo cant use it cuz suron will sense it's presence and stuff. maybe twist the plot a bit more like she become one of them or smoehting instead.

the gay comment i must admit seemed abrupt and awkward, but i guess i just have an odd sense of humor dont mind me. otherwise v. well written chapter. was v. into it. good luck on the next update!

ps: hate to be advertising like this but i'm also writing bout martial arts tho wu xia: chinese. wld u like to have a look at my ming vase story? maybe u'll find inspiration *wink, wink*
Calliandra chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Good hook for a beginning, a fight scene. Raiji seems really cool, will there be romance in the story also?
Island Melodi chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
hey please don't stop posting

both stories are very interesting and i want to find out what happens
Sarah chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
becky becky becky no no no you are NOT allowed to stop writing this on here. or i will never ever talk to you again. well...maybe i will, only to tell you to keep writing prince :-) but you HAVE to keep goin. even if it's only for me. hehe this story is awesome and i love it. so KEEP WRITING
georgie b chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
aw! dont leave me hanging, it's creul to leave it at a cliff hanger! now the plot is really getting somewhere! is there some other realm that these creatures are coming from or was arashiko 'the lady of the storm' in one of her ast lives of something?

am really anxious to read more. but still am not sure where this story is set in and during wat time. tho by the sound of the way the characters talk i'm guessing its present day.

keep up with the good job!
Xelgadis Hishiro chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I like your story. Good use of imagiary and detail
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
heey look, i found the story all by myself.i wanted to read it that bad, i went looking for it haha. its awesome so far .the names are weird, but thats ok. itd be boring with names like sarah and becky haha. ooh make the bad person named BETH ahhahaha help it ;-) keep up the good writin, with botha the stories of course. and write real fast hehe arigato
georgie b chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
shit is good! i really like the action, is it set in japan? i got the idea from the names! hope u guys update soon, cuz i'm dying to read more!