Reviews for Wraiths of the past
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
i cant stand happy poems, talk about gag me now. lol. anyway, moving along. you found a very original way to describe these concepts, i especially liked the lines:
"Each new day holds nothing but the past,/Each new second a repetition of the last,"
purely because i never really fully believed the meaning of "each day is a new day" and i think you captured the realistic opposite of what that was.
the ending was great, just like a boom bada bing and a zap for all those who didnt quite get it the first time.
"But the result will stay the same,/Born via pain,/Die through pain again." your right, very grim, but then i have never found a truly fantastic poem which hasnt been. guess its tastes or maybe how warped your mind is, heh.
anyway, great work. kudos!
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I don;t know why but i love everything you write, cool stuff. Awesome. Twilight. that was great.
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Written excellently. Good word choice, good flow... why can't I write like that? It's good, don't appologize for being grim. Life can be and usually is grim, there's no avoiding that, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade, even if you don't have sugar to sweeten it... With all sweets come sours... man I just sounded like a fortune cookie... now all I have to say is "You will prosper on life's journey" ... okay now I'm rambling but I thought it was really good. It's hard to forget anything... all those memories are always in the back of your mind... you wish you could forget them but can't.

Great poem.

~Kim (Sexy Hobbit Chicklet)
LaureLalaith chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
w o w. are there other words for that? no? then, wow.
Tanika chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
stop apologizing for the sadness. its good sadness. i love it so much. past does have a nice firm grip. especially those who are not strong. its hard to forget. actually impossible. easier to forgive but how would you possibly forgive if you cant forget? its impossible you cant. good job! now i just have to write a poem
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
yeah kind-of grim there. But very nicly written, flowy, great descrptions too! _ good job! Keep it up! ~*~IceAngel~*~