Reviews for Hero
RCS chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
Some good action sequences and dialogue. Interesting juxtaposition of a modern FBI agent with the setting of Norse mythology.
Mask of Winters chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
You are a great writer admiral, and it shows in this story. Magnificent, this is definately one of my favorites.

PS: Is the Winston Churchill a few reviews below think he is the real Sir Winston Churchill? Just curious, because Churchill is dead... He died in 1965 at that. Hm...
chitoryu12 chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
And to think I only put you on my favorites for your essays. This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Max is hilarious. A classic FBI agent. Cool ending to the fifth chapter, with the lightning storm stopping the avalanche. I'll definatly be looking forward to more.
Aquilarealm chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
cool! i just read 'Exodus' and skipped to the bottom of chapter 2 to see where this was going to lead, and might i add that i certainly want to read the entire thing now! keep on writing.
Winston Churchill chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Just curious; where did this 'evil' come from?

You're story seems rather short; do you intend to make it longer?

I've been writing for 30 years, and most of my works are quite long (you may recall my book "The Great Republic"), but I suppose one must start off short. Cheerio!
RCS chapter 4 . 10/7/2004
Well done. Keep it up.
Tyndale chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
I really think you're a wonderfully author. This tale you've created is simply fantastic. I hope you'll continue this story because it'd be a shame if you leave it like this. Thank you for posting your story for all of us to read.
Quid pro quo chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
You finally decided to update and you realy have my attention dude.
This is worth the read.
Cant wait for the next installment.
Mbwun chapter 3 . 1/31/2004
Sweetness. I'll be looking forward to more of this.

He Who Walks On All Fours
Mbwun chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
Cool start. You did ask for nitpicks on Seattle, and I can tell ya, the area of the city in which the Federal Building resides has horrible traffic. Indeed, during commute times, you're pretty much guaranteed to have Seattle be the Apocalypse of driving (especially the I-5). On the other hand, I'm not a member of the FBI, so as far as I'm concerned, you've got a pretty good representation.:)

He Who Walks On All Fours
RCS chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
Nice. I was wondering when you were going to continue with this. I like the premise of channeling the epic heroes.
Quid pro quo chapter 2 . 8/1/2003
This story has been very interesting so far.

I will keep reading it because I love mythology, especially the nordic one.
C.S. Poet chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
This is an interesting story. It has a good flavor of mystery and action. But, I am confused: what is the point of the story? I'm not sure where you're taking this. This is a good beginning and I, as well as some others, would love to see this story continue.
SRduVarno chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Moril chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
I still enjoyed this. It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, but it's still good.