Reviews for Angel's Gift
Rumors of War chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Still reading, still interested, the penthouse thing is a little confusing though
Rumors of War chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is certainly different, you've got my attention
readnotwrite chapter 37 . 10/13/2012
This was an awesome story!
I would love to know more about Milly and Sharin too. They're definitely an interesting couple
Mar chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Alison and jenna are soo cute :)
a99515 chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
What a wonderfull story full of great detale that you will have fun reading.
Layla the fiend chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Is this a femslash? (oh please let it be a femslash)
Just a Crazy Man chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Nice.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 37 . 5/27/2009
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
KrackerCo chapter 37 . 5/31/2008
really loved this story, i hope you add more or write another one.
deathgeonous chapter 37 . 5/31/2008
This is another one of my favorites of yours, mostly becuse I find it so amusing. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Owl344 chapter 37 . 5/15/2008
Final review:

Thank you for writing such an *enjoyable* story. I really had fun reading it. I loved the characters, the plot, even the pace in your story.

And, as I love questions, I've got one final one to ask you (well, two, now that I think about it):

1. Why is Allison only a Captain? As one of the most important people in the winning of the war, surely she should be...I don't know...major by now? Or do they not do it that way?

2. Will there be a sequel? Please? Please?
Owl344 chapter 30 . 5/14/2008
Gods, I AM enjoying this. I'm not going to bother asking you how you came up with this, as a) you already answered part of that and b) you probably couldn't answer if I did.
Owl344 chapter 27 . 5/14/2008
You know, I bet one reason that people haven't reviewed is that they can't wait to get on to the next chapter. I...am thinking hard to find a suitable comment other than enjoyable. Why don't we just say adore (though that's no quite right-something like enjoy would be better) and leave it at that?
Owl344 chapter 26 . 5/14/2008
I'm quite...yes, I'm going to say it again...enjoying this. I do hope that there will be a sequel.
Owl344 chapter 25 . 5/14/2008
I'll keep the recommendation in mind. I'm content in this story. (Sorry, but I didn't want to repeat myself and say that I enjoy it).
119 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »