Reviews for Death Comes Hard
Edward Jenkins chapter 23 . 9/18/2005
Thanks for all the feedback so far, its good to see this story is still getting hits. The big news is I have just published this story! It's had a clean up, a few alterations, and is now avalible to buy. I wont be taking this version down until sometime next year, I may even leave it up, haven't decided yet. The book is avalible at EdwardJenkins and I really hope I spotted all the mistakes. Chat later all, EJ
CynicalOptimist chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
I really like this story so far, and i was going to review it when i was finished, but i noticed you didn't have that many reviews, so i decided to give you one. I know i always like getting mail, so others must to...anyways, i love the characters in this story, they're just so-what's the word? better than interesting, but interesting is all i can come up with right now. I must get back to reading the rest of your story! happy writing!
Arkash chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This is very good, it definitely hooks the reader. I like your descriptions and the fight scenes are job!
Severed chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Great Prologue! Your writing is definitely experienced and pulled me right in from the start. Kind of intimidating also, for a beginning writer like myself. :) I also like the way you ended this chapter for some reason.. it was different. Off to read the rest! Great beginning!
kayla hillhouse chapter 23 . 3/9/2004
This kept me enthralled which I can't say about all books. Seems really interesting. I can't wait to see what comes next. awesome writing. Get back to me.
Edward Jenkins chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
Due to the number of requests to break this story up in to chapters, I have now done so, I hope this helps.
I am Gone chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
This was really loong.

It wouldn't hurt if you made the story into then that this is a really good story.

I like the detail in emotion you gave.
Bakedo no Hikage chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Yikes, this is a REALLY long chapter. People have most likely said this to you already, but I know why this is only your third review. The thought of sitting down and reading 26k words is kinda scaring the readers away. I've only read to where Part 1 starts and it does sound cool, but I can't read the whole thing now...

Break it down into pieces, like maybe one or two per part, ya no? I can almost guarantee you then that a busload more reviews will come. Good luck!

-Bakedo.
Master Chief chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Hey what's up? I can't say i've read all of your story, only a little bit past the prologue... i like what i've read so far. I noticed your review, and i think the whole reason why people haven't reviewed is because the size of your story is intimidating. Maybe if you broke it up into chapters, about 2k words per chappy, people might decide to give it a look. I plan on reading this all... sounds intersting, teenage badasses preventing bank robberies... and your summary mentioned car chases and space battles, two of my favorite topics (you'll notice if u take a look at either of my stories). i'll get back to you soon once i've read this all. but think about separating everything into chapters? might work for you a bit.

M.C.

P.S. If you don't mind, could u take a look at my story, Alpha Squadron? Thanks.
Edward Jenkins chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Is it too much to ask what people think of this story? I can't improve my writing without reviews, good or bad. Please, if you have time, and have read this story, I would like to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks.