Reviews for A Talk with Death
Dreaming of Delirium chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
It was good. A little cliched, I must say... but I liked it. It was intriguing. A nice sort of one-shot thing. :) Cheers.
Valse chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
wow... nice one!
Shary chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Wow, that..was..AWESOME! I loved that! You are really talented, and I loved your story. I never thought of it that way.. *claps* Congratulations! _ Hey! Do you think you could check my story, please? *puppy eyes* I would like to know what you think! (Princess of the 4 Elements) Well, lots of love, Shary
BakaChibiGaki chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
That was really good, very original. _
amdespot chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
this is beautiful; seems almost real, believable; you are very talented!
meghannyako chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
i read the 1st part and i hope youll continue this story ive never read such a good fic like this

hope youll have some time to read and review LOVE AT THE LAST MINUTE. my twin and i wrote it.

please continue
Sarah Yearwood chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Aw. poor Death. I love Death! He can take me away any day now... Seriously, take me away! Please! *bats eyelashes stupidly* K, never try that, makes ya dizzy quickly.

OOps, I'm supposed tobe reviewing something. K, well, let's just say this is great. just great. Ho hum, dammit, you should try being hyper and tired at the same time. One second your asleep, then the next, you've just broken a lamp with you fist. It hurts. Stupid damb lamp, kill you the next time I get a chance!

Well, this is well written. I feel awfully sorry for Death. He's (Or you...) absolutley right. Everyone fears him, but what about him? No one seems to care, and someone HAS to do it!Otherwise the world will be overly populated. That sucks, dun it? Dang it, I'm done.

Great... poem? Story? Ahh, I don't know anymore.

*Countess De Lioncourt*

*Check something out on my page! Don't care if ya do, but anything recommended!*
condemned Hope chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Your story is really great, I love it. It has something I can't really describe, but you realy did a good job at it.
cOOkiMoNsteR626 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
hey, that was real good. i liked how he pointed to the sky instead of actually saying "God". i never thought of death that way...great job!
Dead Page chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
beautiful! I couldnt have wrote it better!
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
ad many talks with the cloaked one myself but i mst say this offers an intresting contrast to what ive heard . good job

~Nat~
Lami chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
A very clever twist on the creation myth, i love it! it made me think that maybe i should out up my new fic, it has death personified in it too. ohh, a plug. sorry:)

this is really good, original, ya know?

anyway, thanx for having me on your faves list, i can't work out why though...?

-Travis.;)
Advent Delirium chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Hey, thanks for reviewing my story. I really like this piece of work, it's different from what I usually come across: fascinatingly morbid, but not in a perverse way.
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
This is cute and well-written, although since I am an atheist, you might understand why I don't really like the religious part. But it was fine. The only errors I saw was that the person who saw Death should probably have run the other way (considering he IS Death and only those who are about to die are supposed to see him). The only other thing was that, when Death was telling his story, every time he did an action you should have closed the quotes and said what action he did, then opened them again to continue the story. This way it looked like he was _saying_ "he pointed to the sky". This was very interesting, and I liked it a lot. Keep writing!
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Hey Kara,

*wow* a great beginning! Very nice descriptions and mysterious characters. I liked this story a whole lot, and hopefully you will think of continuing somehow. You are also going on my fav. authors list because you deserve it. Great writing! ~*~IceAngel~*~

p.s. oh and no rush on the writing thing, i'm only 14 but I know everyone is extreamly busy these days. I hope work is fun!