Reviews for Bryce
meltedicecream chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Vanderhall. You are a fantastic writer. I am guessing you are probably published by now :)
sieg45 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Holy Crap. please tell me ur doin a sequel lol. please *begs* but great story
Tinkerbella chapter 23 . 3/13/2005
I read the whole thing through from beginning to end and let me say, I loved it. It was, as it has been said, very real and very moving. The ending was great and also very realistic. I enjoyed it all the way through. I'm off to check out your other work, keep it up.
A.R chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Are you planning on writing a sequel to this story?
A.R chapter 23 . 12/3/2004
Wow, that was an amazing story. It was incredibly real. The ending was unpredictable and I loved it. I hoped that Gaby and Bryce would end up together, but the fact that they didn't made the ending surprising and completely spectacular. Your writing is simply awesome.
BKGal-24 chapter 23 . 11/21/2004
WOW. I loved this story so much more than A Perfect Game, but not because of any lack of writing skills...this story just hit me because of its bleak reality. I'm almost dying to ask you to do the unthinkable and write a sequel so I know how Bryce ended up. I feel for the guy, like he's real and drives me nuts while at the same time making me want to save him. You know? I'm glad that he didn't drag Gaby down with him and I'm glad to some degree that they resolved their issues. Wow again. That was a helluva story.
BKGal-24 chapter 13 . 11/20/2004
Hey, V. Just another quick note before I take a break. I am really really enjoying this story (really). It makes me totally curious about the world you live in and I'd love to pick your brain. I'm taking a hiatus on Waiting Room (don't worry, nothing longer than a month) because I trashed World Apart and completely rewrote it and I can't work on two stories at the same time when I'm in love with two characters (sorta feel like I'm cheating on them in some incredibly delusional way. And I'm totally in love with Landon and Kayla right now, they just make me cry...). Back to Bryce...I had a few things come to mind and these are extremely biased opinions...not a reflection of your writing, but I thought the Cameron relationship was unnecessary. It fit Bryce's character perfectly, but still left a bitter taste in my mouth even though I know it was realistic. I sort of feel like I'm reading Bryce's journal it's cool. I'm a huge fan of first person pov's if they're done right (which by the way, you've done really really right!) Also, my last caveat is about Juliana. Her death didn't hit me because I felt like I never knew her. SO anyway, those are my lame comments. Talk to you later! You rock!~BK
BKGal-24 chapter 8 . 11/20/2004
oofta! I gotta take a break now, but I love the story. Bryce is such a dick! Thank god I never lost my virginty to the likes of him, but at my highschool the gods were all hockey players. Luv to talk to ya some mo! Can't wait to start on Sophomore season!
A.R chapter 23 . 11/17/2004
This story was amazing! I started it last night and only stopped to go to school. The ending was great and completely unexpected. You really are one of the best authors on this site and I cannot wait until the sequel to The Perfect Game.
BKGal-24 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hi V! Well...first things first. Yes, I'd love to read a sequel about Trent and Ally and the Rob/Daisy thing is the best idea ever. Two cute teenagers growing up in a small town in Texas...the possibilities are endless! It could end sad, but those of us who know the future (aka Perfect Game) know that they end up together in the end. THanks so much for suggesting Bryce. I'm already into it and was looking for a new story to read! Thanks for the unbelievably sweet comment at the end of Perfect Game. I have no idea what you were talking about (*smiles*) but that's okay, you don't have to tell me, but I'd love to get an email from you sometime.
Bryce totally sounds like someone who would have gone to my high school by the way! Ha! The stories I could tell...Talk to you later!
Christina chapter 23 . 9/24/2004
oh. my. god.
BE HAPPY, BECAUSE YOUR TALENT IS GONNA MAKE YOU RICH, GIRL!
incredible is a great word. it describes this story and your talent.
darkpyro374 chapter 23 . 7/27/2004
It's a really good story. A realistic story for once. None of that " ... and they lived happily ever after" crap. But I still don't know how he could have survived all of those drugs.
CynicInLove chapter 23 . 6/24/2004
"..." i really really don't know what to say that might somehow show how much of a moving story this was. it was so...real...and not the usual happy ending one. it was simply amazing. was it based off of a real story? was it a mix of things? Bryce had a lot of depth in it with all its characters and the emotions and feelings were so pure and...it's just..wow. god i sound like such a moron right now, but i really can't put into words how special this story is to me. i think the main reason is that it doesnt show that everyone is perfect. it actually shows what really happens out there and you know, i think we all need that to take us away from the same old stories that are circulating this site. it was an enormous pleasure reading this story. i wasn't bored at all even once and its just a truly wonderful piece. id love to see more of your work! excellent, superb job on this one! i loved..love it!
-Dom
babypookie chapter 23 . 5/5/2004
Wow! I just read through the whole story and I love it! I cant wait for the sequel! Gaby and Bryce are good together. Great story. Loved it D
Rosemarry Underhill chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
I'm sad to see it go. But I loved it all the way through. Bryce turned out to be not such a bad guy after all, he had his problems, but you're so creative you never let them take over. He always seemed to find his footing again at some point. Oh, and WHAT A MAJOR TWIST! I loved the ending. It would have been a little too fairy tale if he had moved to LA, but now it makes me wonder where he's going! So start writing that amazing sequal I know you have hidden up your sleeve! I'll talk to you later sweetie.

-Marry