Reviews for Hidden
586 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I like it, but seeing as I never wear make-up (except for a day or two, when I was forced to) I couldn't relate to it totally. But I understand the last line!
Leche chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
br, the emotions of this poem jump out at me here. The idea of the poem is subtly hidden, but sorta hooks onto your sub-conscious. The last sentence served a powerful confirmation to the thought the reader has.
Rb chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Wow, I really like only critique is that you might want to say "high-heeled shoes", which is an absolutely minor point concerning semantics. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, about makeup and standards of beauty and the veneer of confidence people seem to think it confers.

oh, and completely unrelated, the school musical is tonight (I have to be at school in about forty minutes to put on makeup - hence the thought) and continues until Sunday. Then, and only then, do I dare touch my mail.
kezya chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
I like this very much. It inspires thinking.
Adia chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
I imagine that most people have something they hide from the rest of the world. Anyway. good job. I especially liked the first verse, and the word "blear" jumped out at me as a nice touch. :)