Reviews for Ode to My Rubiks Cube
AlreadyGone chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
hahaha!

that's all I have to say

that was funny :D

. .:.
pianofingers7 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
lol. geez, blame the plastic. lol. This was great I loved it! And I feel the same towards the acursed RUBIX CUBE! AH!
Beth Nolan chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This is GREAT! I totally understand...i got mine for christmas last year, and i still can't solve the nasty bugger.

Did you ever solve yours?
Myke chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Hey, a way 2 fix your rubics cube is 2 take it apart. You just snap the 1st peice out of place and then all the rest snap out very easily!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Just what we need after a lifetime sturggle with damn rubis cubes - a great poem from a great poet like you!
Furrtil chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
So funny! I can't even get one side of the Rubix cube the same color. Good job with the rhyme scheme stuff.
Pandamel chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
cool poem IT ACTUALLY RHYMES! write more
198685 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
yes, damn those rubix cubes... (or however that is spelt, i nevermade it to the spelling bee) that poem was lovely...haha )
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
lol

Very amusing indeed. Loved the rythm you had going. It certainly made me laugh. _
Catella Estelle chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
dude that is like awesome. ::falls over laughing::

Great great work!

~ Secret to Rubix Cubes..chnage the little sticky color things around. Hehehe.
imacupcake chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
LOL!*FALLS OFF CHAIR LAUGHING* HAHAHA evil rubix cubes! (dont laugh at me...but i took my rubix cube apart and put it back together all right ..TA DA! IT'S SOLVED!)
Dagmar of Avalon chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
ROFLMAO! Very funny! I loved it, and I hate Rubix Cubes! *laughs*
Lady of the Moon chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
I like this! very funny. Rubics cubes are so frustrating!

Asta Chantrea Orra
rocket baby doll chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
hehe! doesn't it suck when everyone around u gets it, but u dont! the best i can do is three stupid sides!

from a fellow owner of a rubiks cube