Reviews for Untitled
natanna chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
This would be the sort of conversation, picked out randomly from a fantasy style book... that would make me want to buy the book. :D
You can actually just start the story with this conversation (no need to give us the intro about the two figures, but work those descriptions into the conversation itself) and continue on with a really cool story :)
Which means your next chapters might need some flashbacks or description paragraphs to show us the setting more properly.
Tavorgwenn chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Hmm... interesting. :) I like it. I want to read more of this. Oh, thanks for the cookie. I was hungry... *greedily chomps on little snack* Now I'm going for the peanut butter. :) Write more!
Admiral chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
It's more than a little sketchy. It's a conversation set nowhere. We have two people in a cell. That's it. No reason why they're their, no indication of where the cell is, no indication whether the characters are good guys, bad guys, bit players. I'll tell ya what, you can keep the cookies if you give me more detail.
captain sherry chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Umm, nice cookies.. and this excerpt makes me interested enough to want more (story not cookies, although.) Need to have more before I can do a fuller review but your style is nice.