Reviews for Reflections in the Water
Weezer is my lover chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
whoa..that is realy cool. i love how it is written...i think it is my favorite of your poems!

-jo
Yume Megami chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
I'm not review them all, but I'm doing my best _
When I frist clicked this I didn't get a chance to read the full summary, and I thought is said something completly different(wasn't even close!). But it gave me an idea, well, an idea I can add onto another idea for my story. A simple one, but I think it is good. Thank You for writing this, and I'm glad I read the summary wrong. (not everyday you get thanked for writing is it?)
I liked the little twist at the end, how she saw her man in black and red. Makes you wonder, would her life have been the same if she had not seen her 'ripples'/images?
~Dream
Frenzied-Thespian chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I cant review all of them cause that would take too much time (gotta read em all) but i had to review this one cause it stood out. The ending was suprising yet in the back of your mind you knew it was going to happen. Just really good poetry.
Pose For Me chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I would be a bit scared if i saw the reflection of my past and future self. Well, if the reflections were good, then I'd probably wouldn't mind, but I've got some things in my past that I wouldn't want to see again. Doesn't everyone?
Regina O.B.
Lady Rheia chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
That poem is so enchanting. I love the end about the soon-to-be husband! It comes together very well.
BrainDamage chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Oh sweet Hyne , this was absolutely beautiful !

~Damage
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
OOh, I like this. Especially the way it ended. It's very pretty and I liked the whole ripple idea. Winged One