Reviews for Once We Were Funny
Frank chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Stein means 'stone', actually. Not mug.
amarelle chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
Chuckle...Bwahahahahahhah!
This is hilarious, I love it! Go Adrian! And your Mom is pretty cool too...
Lady Spear and Friends chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
*falls off chair laughing* Adrian is so funny! YAY!
IrishVampire13 chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
Lol! Too funny; I think you really need to update; I'm sure your friends have said more insane stuff by now, hahaha. Peace!
L.C. Aces chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
hehe
ababab chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
"Jack looked out the window, and saw the magic cow urinating on the ground.

And from there grew a magnificent beanstalk."

Hehe, sounds like something me and my friends would do...
Oppy chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
This is great!

Adam: See the U.N. is like the mom. And the U.S. is the big brother, and Canada is the

little brother. So the U.S. goes to the U.N. and says ‘we’re going to war’ and the U.N.

says ‘ok, but you have to take Canada with you

I like that! It amused me :) (not that that's a difficult task)

Heh, I'm Canadian. Canada rules!
DClick chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
Fwee! More funny quotiness! (I have my own quotes up now! Yay!) *ish hyper o.O*
Rayearth Hino chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
LOL! Oh and I added another chapter to my story,"I Need You" Hope you like it.
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
o god, that was so great Hannah! i kept busting out laughing, which would be fine except for the fact that no ones around and i probably looked like a big loser. ITS GREAT! i even woke my dad up...o my...that was so funny! IM STILL LAUGHING! your so witty! well i gotta go, next time you see me therell be a piggy back waitin for ya! bye. peace and love and gummie bears.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Not to make waves, but this story was not funny at all. I don't see what was so funny. It was actually boring. Just letting you know my opinion.
Robyn chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Oh, wow. You and your friends are hilarious! I wish I went to your school, but I live in the states. Do you have an AIM screenname? E-mail it to me () if you'd like to talk sometime!
DClick chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
ROFL! Much hilarity. _
Saranacian Freak chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
*wonders why everyone is so mean to Marcus*

cool! keep it up! I added another chapter to mine...

*evil laughter*
Tamara Raymond chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . .HA HA! Those are really funny! Some of the language made me wince, but. . .what can I expect, it's PG-13. Nice!