Reviews for No Way
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Hm. I know how you feel. Seriously, I could whip people for telling me how to write verse. What ROT! I really liked the poem. A great piece...and angry! Oh yeah! Keep it up.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
wonderful poem, and totally true about poetry! you can't be wrong, you're free to write whatever you like however you want to write it. stand up for what you believe in and don't let flames get you down. great job on this piece! keep on writing!
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Love the changes you made to it. Expresses yourself/thoughts really really well, and I still don't grasp why the people wouldn't like your poetry because it is structured differently, and then flame you/hate it for things like that. [Er, made sense in my head]. Anyway, I still love the bit "I let the scribbles do the talking Let the pen turn me inside out" It just... Ah, hard to explain why I love those lines so much. Great way to revise the piece though

~Jess
TL Demeter chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
*O_O - blinking*

Wow, great poem, why didn't i read it earlier?

T.L. Demeter
Val Mora chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Argh. Whoever flamed you deserves to be burnt themselves - there's no need to flame someone for missing a COMMA. Just one. Maybe if it were a chronic problem, I could understand, but not only one. He or she must be a sad, sad person.

Anyway, I like this, just like I liked the last one; I think your metaphors/similes are really good, creative, and thoughtful - even though they don't seem like it. They're just. . . really good. *sigh* I don't understand how you do it.

Anyway, I really like this, and also, thank you for your review of Shadowstorm!
Penumbra chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
wow. i am at a loss for words (for once, hehe). this is really wonderful-the theme and the tone and the way you presented your thoughts and everything. really wonderful work. i know i'm being redundant but you can take that as the aftermath of the amazement i got from your work. _ keep writing!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Those who flame the others' work are always jealous or envy the others' who had the talents they don't.

Great poem by the way!
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Excellent as always! Thanks for your reviews on the riddles _ Keep writing..
not sure yet chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
for leaving out a comma? whoa, lmao, anywayz, excellent poem, i remember something similar to this up before, aggravating as hell when people degrade your work or tell you to change the way you express yourself..bah, beautifully done i must say so myself!
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
That's good, well written.
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
That's a really retarded reason to flame someone. No one is perfect and sometimes we all forget to put in a comma or what have you. AnYwAy, I think I might have read this before. I like it, so I don't mind reading it again! _~ Evil Intentions is updated. Thank you for your advice. It's greatly appreciated! Keep it up! _
Princess Mulan chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
"Mad mad mad"

You know, the ones who make fun of my Haikus are the one who NEVER wrote! LOL they can't write to save their lives.

I hate it when people are so thick skulled that they don't give your writing a chance! You're one of the best writer I've ever seen!

:P for those who doesn't know what they are talking about. I think the 100 reviews on EACH of your story say something about your talent.

your fan (One of too many)

Mulan
Jade6 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Powerful message. I think I might have read this one before you took it down because it feels familiar... or maybe not. Anyway, I love it.

You really put so much into your poems. I can hear your voice behind each word and that gives the piece character.

Love it... post more soon.

Jade
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
omygosh, the idiots flamed you because you left out a COMMA? MAN what a jerk, i'd have tons of flames by now ~_. lol, so anyway ABOUT THE POEM-

um, well me not being a very big poetry writer i'm not sure how to rate this. But description wise it was GREAT, very vivid! I loved it! ~*~IceAngel~*~

*btw- i'm actually thinking of writing another poem-this one's called 'Snowflake', lol SUCH an original name i know but hey, it'll work! Ja ne!
Kaiwaf chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Yes. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. If they say you can't write the way you do, then i say, fuck them. You have so much talent, and your no-rhythm poems are just, i dunno, beautiful. You convey emotion so well; i can picture someone with their head held high, spitting in their oppositions' faces.

Wonderful. Keep it up, you're on a roll (a very HOT roll, i might add ~.)

Kat